We as Bills fans got put in our place by AZ this season....

SKOOBY

Cardinals also gave up 56 points to the jets, 48 to the eagles, and 47 to the patriots. The Steelers haven't put up big numbers on offense, but that defense is unstoppable.

they played Balt...wait til they face a real offense...GO CARDS!!!!!! yeah baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, well Atlanta, Carolina and Philly were gonna manhandle the Cards too right?

I don't think people understand the concept of football, too all the people that think, the team has the biggest spread are automatic favors to win, Wrong? It's an any given Sunday, anything could happen in this league, every one over thought patriots and cowboys would be in the super bowl, beginning of the year, neither teams made the playoffs. Or a Manning Bowl, both Manning brothers, got knocked out there 1st games. So I'm hoping for another upset, this year. I'd like to see the cardinals win. If it were the 1970's, then yes the steelers would manhandle the cardinals. But in this day in age, any thing can happen

Warner handles the blitz quite well and Pitt has not been running the ball. If Hines Ward can't play who knows?

They still have that fantastic defense and # 43. I thought Troy showed who is the best safety in the NFL....That 4th and 1 stop, 3rd down sack, the INT return for TD....Unbelievable plays....

Sitting here in pittsburgh, it is sick to see the Steelers do so well while our Bills are struggling.

The Steelers stuck it to us 5 seasons ago, when they picked Big Ben ahead of us leaving us with JP Losman. Then just a year later they plucked Dick LeBeau right out of our hand on their way to 2 super bowls in 4 years....

I wish the Bills would go and interview Russ Grimm and hire him instead of the soft Jauron. The Bills need a guy who can make them tough...

Our Bills team at 4-0 got smoked by them, big time. Looking back at it makes you rethink why we lost, AZ was really that good.

http://nbcsports.msnbc.com/id/28724958/

And the beat down they suffered at the hands of NE was a fluke? They walked a$$ backwards into the post-season.

No doubt it was a humbling defeat, but Trent didn't play so who knows what might've happened. The Cards went 6-0 in their division, the weakest in the NFL, while going 3-7 against everyone else, making them 9-7. The Cards got hot at the right time, that's what it is, that's how you make it to the Super Bowl.

Also, why don't you go and join the Cards board because your 'zona love affair is making me sick, first the numerous DRC threads, now this.

This might be the easiest Super Bowl win ever for one team. Steelers are going to manhandle the Cards....

It's not gonna be that easy but I do like the Steelers being able to score at least 28 on the Cards... I do not like the Cards chances of scoring more than 21 on the Steelers.

I have been thinking the same thing about that Cards/Bills game all throughout the playoffs. It really shows you how we need to get better defensive schemes to compete in the playoffs, add someone who can pass rush, add some depth at LB, and another big game receiver. A real offensive coordinator couldn't hurt either.

No doubt it was a humbling defeat, but Trent didn't play so who knows what might've happened. The Cards went 6-0 in their division, the weakest in the NFL, while going 3-7 against everyone else, making them 9-7. The Cards got hot at the right time, that's what it is, that's how you make it to the Super Bowl.

The cards got to play the 2win Rams, 7 win 49ers and and the 4win seattle.....What a pathetic division.

This might be the easiest Super Bowl win ever for one team. Steelers are going to manhandle the Cards....

Sadly, I agree.

With the hit to MaGahee, etc., what was lost in this game was the absolutely brutal beating that Warner took. On one series he was hit hard on 1st, 2nd and 3rd down. I know he is a tough professional, but he is quite old to get his brains kicked in, and I will be very surprised if he has a great performance in the superbowl.

I have been thinking the same thing about that Cards/Bills game all throughout the playoffs. It really shows you how we need to get better defensive schemes to compete in the playoffs, add someone who can pass rush, add some depth at LB, and another big game receiver. A real offensive coordinator couldn't hurt either.

All you said costs money......something that RW is not willing to show it to you