We as Bills fans got put in our place by AZ this season....

SKOOBY

WTF does this mean skoob?

They took DRC ahead of us, knocked our starting QB out of his mind for the rest of the year and stole our momentum when we we're 4-0. Trent was just on fire at the time and if you compile all his stats before and after that game, you'll see a tale of 2 seasons. We as fans of got put in our place because of that game, it was our turning point for the worst.

And the beat down they suffered at the hands of NE was a fluke? They walked a$$ backwards into the post-season.

No doubt it was a humbling defeat, but Trent didn't play so who knows what might've happened. The Cards went 6-0 in their division, the weakest in the NFL, while going 3-7 against everyone else, making them 9-7. The Cards got hot at the right time, that's what it is, that's how you make it to the Super Bowl.

Also, why don't you go and join the Cards board because your 'zona love affair is making me sick, first the numerous DRC threads, now this.

Trent didn't play, so who knows what might have happened? I do, I do.

We would have gotten blown out. What do I win?

Uh, those didn't happen in the same game...But Warner did get knocked around quite a bit by Trent Cole, along with a couple of brutal late hits that got flagged.

Yes....poor choice of words. :wallbash:

Warner is hurting bad right now. He was slaughtered out there, and it would be amazing if he, at his age, can come back after that and win.

The cards got to play the 2win Rams, 7 win 49ers and and the 4win seattle.....What a pathetic division.

Um, our schedule was much weaker than theirs.

The Montana 49ers had unbelievably weak divisions year after year. It doesn't matter. What matters is whether you make the playoffs and what you do there.

Uh, those didn't happen in the same game...But Warner did get knocked around quite a bit by Trent Cole, along with a couple of brutal late hits that got flagged.

Neither of the hits on Warner (I remember 2) that were flagged were brutal. I thought the first one shouldn't have been called at all for 2 reasons. First, I thought the QB stopped being the 'QB' on plays where they handed off the ball. In that instance he was a ball carrier...caught a lateral and threw downfield. Second, even if I'm wrong in my thinking I don't think the hit was illegal. It may have been a little late, but I don't think so.

The second hit was just plain stupidity. It wasn't a hard hit, just unexpected. That play and the one made by the Ravens special teamer were two of the dumbest I have ever seen.

They took DRC ahead of us, knocked our starting QB out of his mind for the rest of the year and stole our momentum when we we're 4-0. Trent was just on fire at the time and if you compile all his stats before and after that game, you'll see a tale of 2 seasons. We as fans of got put in our place because of that game, it was our turning point for the worst.

OK, so the fans got taught a lesson.

it would be better if the team were taught a lesson, but that would indicate that they learned from their mistakes...history tells us this is not the case

They took DRC ahead of us? Wow, they must be a hell of a team to do that, what with us picking 11th and them picking 16th. Some sort of a Star Trek thing?

And the reason it looked like two different seasons was because we played Arizona we played only genuinely horrible teams. After that, our schedule got mediocre. When we were playing the horrible teams, Trent looked good. When our schedule got mediocre, he downgraded to inconsistent and mediocre. This relates to Arizona how?

Yes....poor choice of words. :wallbash:

Warner is hurting bad right now. He was slaughtered out there, and it would be amazing if he, at his age, can come back after that and win.

The adrenaline of playing in the superbowl might make him forget the pain for 3 and a half hours, but yeah he'll probably be taking ice baths for the next month. But then again who wouldn't after an entire season of being protected by Mike Gandy?

The second hit was just plain stupidity. It wasn't a hard hit, just unexpected. That play and the one made by the Ravens special teamer were two of the dumbest I have ever seen.

He looked shaky after it right before the half, and didn't do much more until late in the gsme.

I agree, it wasn't brutal in the sense of Turkey Jones and Terry Bradshaw, but Warner was just standing there expecting nothing and the kid pounded him.

Neither of the hits on Warner (I remember 2) that were flagged were brutal. I thought the first one shouldn't have been called at all for 2 reasons. First, I thought the QB stopped being the 'QB' on plays where they handed off the ball. In that instance he was a ball carrier...caught a lateral and threw downfield. Second, even if I'm wrong in my thinking I don't think the hit was illegal. It may have been a little late, but I don't think so.

I thought on the first hit, he got a helmet to the lower back/kidney region. Those hurt like hell, but I could be wrong about the hit.

OK, so the fans got taught a lesson.

it would be better if the team were taught a lesson, but that would indicate that they learned from their mistakes...history tells us this is not the case

You sir got my exact point, we as fans got taught that out team wasn't that great by AZ. At 4-0, we thought we had hero's but we really had zero's.

The team will not learn from this but us as fans did.