24 Thread

Erik

It could be the type of toxin that requires mixing with another solution to become active, so maybe he's just experiencing some temporary respiratory symptoms. I'm really disliking the president's daughter, I look forward to the president finding out about what she's been doing.

Those temporary respiratory symptoms are called "holding your breath too long while trying to seal of the leak in the biochemicial weapon tank".

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't understand why Jack had to save the Port Authority Officer. Captain Archer would have beamed up Trip before the terrorist dude shot him.

showing that jack has a human side.

Now, Jack is infected, and Starkwood is gonna !@#$ up some sh--.

showing that jack has a human side.

Now, Jack is infected, and Starkwood is gonna !@#$ up some sh--.

poor jack... Noooooo DOOMED! hope jack has some scheme to outsmart the bio agent...

i wonder how starkwood is going to play out? and i REALLLY dont like the presidents daughter.

Anyone else wonder why the FBI dropped a team into place, to recover a bio-agent, w/o gas masks, of any kind?

Yeah that was pretty comical. This whole episode was very weak. Did anyone not see the Tony/FBI set up coming? Especially since they said "Tony would not break with physical force, they'd have to get the information psychologically" right before they questioned him. And the president making her daughter her temporary right hand "man", what the heck kind of crap is that? Just an odd and bizarre episode in what has been a fairly entertaining season to this point...

Jack's bio-infection condition is a fraud. Larry Moss informed them to lie to Jack about the condition to prevent him from escaping custody again. Larry can see very clearly that Renee wants to bang Jack instead of him, and he doesn't want this smokin' hot babe to go for it, so Jack is his White Whale that he is obsessed to stop.

They'll come up with something since he signed on for another season recently.

I've read some recent talk that the next season will happen within a few days/weeks of this season. It could be shaping up as Jack's last day, trying to stop terrorists while dementia's setting in.

Jack's bio-infection condition is a fraud. Larry Moss informed them to lie to Jack about the condition to prevent him from escaping custody again. Larry can see very clearly that Renee wants to bang Jack instead of him, and he doesn't want this smokin' hot babe to go for it, so Jack is his White Whale that he is obsessed to stop.

You just know that Renee's first thought was whether or not the bioweapon is sexually transmitted.

I swear, if she gets Aaron Pierce killed there'll be hell to pay.

"...there's gonna be heck to pay, HECK I tell you!"

-Leopold "Butters" Stotch

Edited, motherfuc#er :rolleyes:

Anyone else wonder why the FBI dropped a team into place, to recover a bio-agent, w/o gas masks, of any kind?

I was thinking that a bit too..but also the Starkwood team is working on launching the bio-agent w/o gas masks on either