24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I was thinking that a bit too..but also the Starkwood team is working on launching the bio-agent w/o gas masks on either

True. Knowing a canister had already been breached.

:rolleyes::unsure::lol:

Even the troops in Africa knew to wear the damn masks.

i seriously hate that b1t(h reporter. he is such a weasel putting his crappy career ahead of national security, and olivia is so stupid for putting herself in that position, she is getting punked hard.

If I could change 24, I would ditch the soap opera s#it.

i seriously hate that b1t(h reporter. he is such a weasel putting his crappy career ahead of national security, and olivia is so stupid for putting herself in that position, she is getting punked hard.

I'd like to see more of that video

...unless they started showing more skin from that scene :(

If it were more "Brazilian" soap opera, and less "US" soap opera, I might rethink my position.

If it were more "Brazilian" soap opera, and less "US" soap opera, I might rethink my position.

oh I am sure you would. Then again, I think you would rather see "Showtime" late nite soap opera over CBS daytime soaps

Interesting review of tonight's show from USA Today:

http://www.usatoday.com/life/television/re...24-review_N.htm

Note - there may be a few SPOILERS in there, well mainly in a picture, so if you don't want to see it, just wait to read until after tonight's episode. Pretty interesting perspective on the season, though.

I don't think that Tony is/was working for Starkwood. He's in cahoots with Emerson.

Bulls eye...that's what I'm thinking too. I also think Daniels and Olivia are caught up in this somewhere. By the way, I don't remember seeing Agent Pierce in last night's episode, but it had him in the opening credits. Did I miss something?

So Tony and Voight work for someone higher up than Starkwood. This better pay off.

No way they work for the same person. Can you blame Tony? His other option is going to jail for the rest of his life. That one canister will net him enough dough to hide away for the rest of his life if he wants. Looks like Tony's plan was to destroy all the other bio weapons except for one canister and sell that to the highest bidder or he already has a purchase agreement. Very good twist, but you knew something was up when Larry told the agent to take the hand cuffs off of Tony...