24 Thread

Erik

OK, I have a question about Monday's episode. When Buchanan attacks one of Juma's men, he shoots straight up into the air, and sets off an explosion. How does that work?

Jack mentioned to Bill before opening the door he set off some kind of gas leak (someone probably remembers better than me if that was correct) and by firing a gun in the room would cause the explosion.

When Voight's lackey (not Slater from Dazed & Confused) was talking about the kill ratio, etc., did anyone see "Amherst" and "Batavia" on the monitor?

I thought I saw "Bath", did not notice Amherst and Batavia.

EDIT: Found a site online to watch the video. They show Batavia, OH and Amherst, VA.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jack mentioned to Bill before opening the door he set off some kind of gas leak (someone probably remembers better than me if that was correct) and by firing a gun in the room would cause the explosion.

Thanks. I missed that, as my sister was talking to me, early in the show. Now it make sense.

My one issue with the safe room they were in was, don't you think that there would be some communication system in there to talk to some off-site security location? The president wouldn't be cut off from the outside world. If they were able to do that, then the VP would have approved the assault right away.

I think Renee will eventually leave her FBI job and become part of Jack's team, taking Bill's role.

My one issue with the safe room they were in was, don't you think that there would be some communication system in there to talk to some off-site security location? The president wouldn't be cut off from the outside world. If they were able to do that, then the VP would have approved the assault right away.

I think Renee will eventually leave her FBI job and become part of Jack's team, taking Bill's role.

What's with the VP, anyway? Is he in on it, in some way, or just a phenomenally stupid pu$$y?

What's with the VP, anyway? Is he in on it, in some way, or just a phenomenally stupid pu$$y?

Good question.

I'm still trying to figure out if the president's advisor (Ethan) or her daughter (Olivia) are in on it. I think it could be Olivia because of her distant relationship to her mom and dad. But, at the same time, Ethan was conveniently not in the White House during the raid. Hmmm...

Good question.

I'm still trying to figure out if the president's advisor (Ethan) or her daughter (Olivia) are in on it. I think it could be Olivia because of her distant relationship to her mom and dad. But, at the same time, Ethan was conveniently not in the White House during the raid. Hmmm...

I question Ethan's judgement...he almost got the President killed on that little yacht in The Perfect Storm...

I think I saw another Entourage cast member appearance with the VP's Chief of Staff - wasn't that Adam Davies?

Also, can they stop calling them "safe rooms"? That makes 2 this season (along with the one with PM Matobo) where the folks inside weren't really "safe" at all. Just call them a spot to go until the next commercial, when the bad guys figure out a way to penetrate the impenetrable walls.

Just saw last night's episode...RIP, Bill.

When Voight's lackey (not Slater from Dazed & Confused) was talking about the kill ratio, etc., did anyone see "Amherst" and "Batavia" on the monitor?

yea noticed that. we're they positioned somewhere in Penn and WV though?

Come on now...maybe I'm a little naive, but the Senator being shot was a surprise.

Yeah, i seriously thought it was the police at first. but then I remembered that dude had a scanner in his car picking up police chatter and thought, rut roh...