24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's Garofalo (sp?). The FBI agent wants to bang (or is banging) Agent Walker.

Maybe I completely missed something, but after the sniper killed the guy in front of Jack and the new agent, a couple minutes later the boss (forget his name) said that there were 3 people killed. Where did that come from? I never saw anyone else in that room other than the main guy and his body guard. That's why I suspected the boss right away.

Oh, that and I'm completely expecting something like CTU is still up and running as some secret black op with Bill Buchanon and Chloe supporting Tony.

Maybe I completely missed something, but after the sniper killed the guy in front of Jack and the new agent, a couple minutes later the boss (forget his name) said that there were 3 people killed. Where did that come from? I never saw anyone else in that room other than the main guy and his body guard. That's why I suspected the boss right away.

Oh, that and I'm completely expecting something like CTU is still up and running as some secret black op with Bill Buchanon and Chloe supporting Tony.

hmm....missed that. I DVRed last night's episode - I'll check it out.

Not that this is a spoiler (it's been shown on a number of previews), bit Chloe and Bill Buchanan will be in some of this season's episodes. That would be a cool twist.

Holy hell was that stupid, last night. I've always despised the interpersonal "situations" in that show...now they bring back Tony, a dead character that should have been tried for Treason years ago, the brooding pu$$y. I really don't know how people can still stand this show. :rolleyes:

I'll watch it again, tonight. :rolleyes:

I'm wondering if a twist is that Tony really is good - and now they messed up whatever plan he had to get the real bad guys undercover (either rogue or as some super triple secret gov agency/assignment)

I'm wondering if a twist is that Tony really is good - and now they messed up whatever plan he had to get the real bad guys undercover (either rogue or as some super triple secret gov agency/assignment)

Or they reveal that he's working with the good guys now, only to have him stab them in the back around hour 12 or so.

Yeah, it was quite a bit later. Actually, IIRC it was in the second episode last night, he stated there were 3 confirmed dead. Maybe they were supposed to take out Jack, good luck with that. Looks like Renee Walker and the boss are romantically involved as well, by the way he asked if she was alright after the shooting. I think he's too obvious to be the mole though, of course you never know on this show.

They already showed at least one FBI mole...but, I agree that there is likely another. The computer douchebag with the attitude is an obvious suspect, too. Probably too obvious.

I actually liked bringing Tony back because they never showed him fully dead. As was said in the episode, his got picked up by EMT's and Jack got sent to China. So I find that legit and am looking forward to how they'll use him and why he would be on the other side.

My first thought agrees with the undercover CTU with Bill Buchanan and Chloe supporting Tony.

I don't think Jeneane Garafalo is a mole though, because she is too much like Chloe...unless that's what they're intending.

I don't like the woman president and her husband. That story is going nowhere thusfar.

I REALLY hope we see Former President Logan and Secret Serviceman Aaron. BTW, I think Aaron and Jack are the only 2 who have been in every season.

Also, I wish they wouldn't have spoiled the return of Bill and Chloe. If I wanted to know that, I'd go to one of the freak websites and read the spoilers.

Yeah, it was quite a bit later. Actually, IIRC it was in the second episode last night, he stated there were 3 confirmed dead. Maybe they were supposed to take out Jack, good luck with that. Looks like Renee Walker and the boss are romantically involved as well, by the way he asked if she was alright after the shooting. I think he's too obvious to be the mole though, of course you never know on this show.

Yeah, he would be too obvious, but I can't get past that comment about the 3 confirmed dead. I would hope that wasn't just a crappy editing issue.

I REALLY hope we see Former President Logan and Secret Serviceman Aaron. BTW, I think Aaron and Jack are the only 2 who have been in every season.

Unless there's some obscure background character, yes, they're the only ones to appear in each season. Hell, as far as I can remember, Jack, Aaron Pierce, Tony, Kim, and Mike Novick are the only people who have had key roles and have survived since day one.

Holy hell, they're all moles!

The chick from the medieval times in "Cable Guy"

Billy Walsh from "Entourage"

The Warden from "Shawshank"

Soldier from "Band of Brothers"

The Doctor from Enterprise

The evil guy from "Storm of the Century"

Jeeze, doesn't anyone do a background check?

:wallbash:

hmm....missed that. I DVRed last night's episode - I'll check it out.

Not that this is a spoiler (it's been shown on a number of previews), bit Chloe and Bill Buchanan will be in some of this season's episodes. That would be a cool twist.

Good Call, as they have now appeared. I wish they didn't ruin the surprise of that.

Logan got killed by his ex in the last season. but Aaron is the only other person that has been in every season besides jack.

EDIT: Does any else think that Garofalo looks like Michael Jackson?

garofalo

the pedophile

Good Call, as they have now appeared. I wish they didn't ruin the surprise of that.

Logan got killed by his ex in the last season. but Aaron is the only other person that has been in every season besides jack.

EDIT: Does any else think that Garofalo looks like Michael Jackson?

garofalo

the pedophile

That's the thing...if I remember correctly, they never actually showed him dying, but instead just showed him in the ambulance. It was very similar to how Tony supposedly "died".

HA - LAMP - called it, bitches! :wallbash: