hurry onward justnzane or you will soon be dead

the journey before you may be long and filled with woahs

but you must escape the gay man's ass or your tale cant be told

yes, Hildawg is a gay man.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm guessing she doesn't hate the USA, but is often embarrassed by some of the policies the leaders have chosen. Why is it, when a liberal criticize the country, and/or its direction, they are unpatriotic...yet, when conservatives criticize Clinton, Carter, or another Democratic leader they don't face the same charges?

Probably because when Conservatives are being critical, they don't whine like little bitches and threaten to move to Canada or Europe if they don't get their way and the big bad Republican wins the election <_<

Probably because when Conservatives are being critical, they don't whine like little bitches and threaten to move to Canada or Europe if they don't get their way and the big bad Republican wins the election :wallbash:

No, instead they talk about killing the President and/or taking their homemade militia of inbred bumpkin as$holes and seceding/starting their own country. :flirt:

In truth, of course, there are only a few liberals or conservatives that make such stupid statements.

No, instead they talk about killing the President and/or taking their homemade militia of inbred bumpkin as$holes and seceding/starting their own country. :wallbash:

In truth, of course, there are only a few liberals or conservatives that make such stupid statements.

lol, a few too many!

Shouldn't that count as a half kill, since Walker was firing at the same time?

yeah, possibly but Jack did shoot him so they count it. It is actually cool that they have footage of every Bauer kill, what weapon he did it with, and who the guy was.

yeah, possibly but Jack did shoot him so they count it. It is actually cool that they have footage of every Bauer kill, what weapon he did it with, and who the guy was.

I had a feeling that site would come up. I haven't seen it in a few years. Anyway, that one definitely has to go down as a maybe.

But the better question: when does the Bauer kill count start to take off?

they did a silent beep... for some reason, I just don't think walker is dead tho. i like how this season is shaping up with the first man dying as we watch

So I take it that you didn't see her blinking and breathing the whole time? That little plastic tarp will give her enough of an air bubble until they leave and she can claw her way out. So she's going to have to be a rouge FBI agent the rest of the day because she can't just report back and immediately blow Jack and Tony's cover.

So I take it that you didn't see her blinking and breathing the whole time? That little plastic tarp will give her enough of an air bubble until they leave and she can claw her way out. So she's going to have to be a rouge FBI agent the rest of the day because she can't just report back and immediately blow Jack and Tony's cover.

I thought they made it as obvious as possible that Jack only grazed Walkers neck. I guess they didn't make it obvious enough for some folks....SPOILER ALERT:

If you watched the previews for next week, it looks like Tony and Jack's cover gets blown anyway. I'd bet old agent Walker runs right back to the FBI.

I thought they made it as obvious as possible that Jack only grazed Walkers neck. I guess they didn't make it obvious enough for some folks

Nevermind Jack's "do whatever I say and you'll make it out of this alive" or however he worded that one.

I was being a tad on the sarcastic side. Besides the silent beep should only be reserved for long tenured members of show. not walker or the first man, imo.

I was being a tad on the sarcastic side. Besides the silent beep should only be reserved for long tenured members of show. not walker or the first man, imo.

It wasn't really a silent clock though. It was pretty similar to the ending of season 2. You could hear Walker breathing. I'd say it was a pretty good way to end the hour, especially since so many people would be freaked out by being buried alive.

It wasn't really a silent clock though. It was pretty similar to the ending of season 2. You could hear Walker breathing. I'd say it was a pretty good way to end the hour, especially since so many people would be freaked out by being buried alive.

Morbo would take it like a champ IMO. and then crush all of the humans

What?

I was kidding Dean.

I don't think Garofalo hates the USA, but I do think that she wants it to be a much different country than it is now.

I do remember hearing Garofalo say that it would make her sick to her stomach, or really piss her off, whenever she saw somebody with a USA flag outside their home or in their car.

So take that for what it's worth.