Top Posters In This Topic

Holy hell, they're all moles!

The chick from the medieval times in "Cable Guy"

Billy Walsh from "Entourage"

The Warden from "Shawshank"

Soldier from "Band of Brothers"

The Doctor from Enterprise

The evil guy from "Storm of the Century"

Jeeze, doesn't anyone do a background check?

:beer:

I would love it it Billy Walsh gave us a "get off my back suit" line towards his boss

She only hates the USA when there isn't a Democrat in the White House

I'm guessing she doesn't hate the USA, but is often embarrassed by some of the policies the leaders have chosen. Why is it, when a liberal criticize the country, and/or its direction, they are unpatriotic...yet, when conservatives criticize Clinton, Carter, or another Democratic leader they don't face the same charges?

I'm guessing she doesn't hate the USA, but is often embarrassed by some of the policies the leaders have chosen. Why is it, when a liberal criticize the country, and/or its direction, they are unpatriotic...yet, when conservatives criticize Clinton, Carter, or another Democratic leader they don't face the same charges?

she says what her demo wants her to say-----she has made a good living.. from lesbians and quasi lesbians and young urban types--she wants to keep working in hollywood... she wouldnt be if she was spouting conserrvative craayap.

she says what her demo wants her to say-----she has made a good living.. from lesbians and quasi lesbians and young urban types--she wants to keep working in hollywood... she wouldnt be if she was spouting conserrvative craayap.

And, I'm guessing, she simply isn't a conservative, and that it isn't an act to appeal to her fan base. To be honest, she doesn't seem too politically intelligent, to me, one way or the other. There are stupid conservatives and stupid liberals. I'm guessing she is a stupid liberal.

With that said, when she avoids politics, I have seen her be pretty funny, on occasion.

Hey dude, long time no see. Haven't heard from you since you went digging for that Snuke in Hilary Clinton's.....

Yeah, I popped out in Georgia. I had to go the Lemmingwinks route, and it was a B word. If you haven't noticed lately, Hildawg has been having baggy eyes, as she was traumatized by having a man exit out of her.

Yeah, I popped out in Georgia. I had to go the Lemmingwinks route, and it was a B word. If you haven't noticed lately, Hildawg has been having baggy eyes, as she was traumatized by having a man exit out of her.

a great adventure is waiting for you ahead

hurry onward justnzane or you will soon be dead

the journey before you may be long and filled with woahs

but you must escape the gay man's ass or your tale cant be told