24 Thread

Erik

I don't think Garofalo hates the USA, but I do think that she wants it to be a much different country than it is now.

I do remember hearing Garofalo say that it would make her sick to her stomach, or really piss her off, whenever she saw somebody with a USA flag outside their home or in their car.

So take that for what it's worth.

Wow...I just don't understand people sometimes.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So far i think this is a better season than the last one. I am waiting for a true Bauer killing frenzy that makes Rambo look like a schoolgirl.

Wouldn't the investigators have been the least bit confused by the first man's "murder suicide" when they didn't find a drop of the girl's blood on him? I don't usually nitpick stuff like that one, but it really stood out to me.

I can't believe the hot chick is already toast...wtf?? That FBI chick isn't bad looking, but she's nowhere near as hot as that brunette.

I can't believe the hot chick is already toast...wtf?? That FBI chick isn't bad looking, but she's nowhere near as hot as that brunette.

Well 24 has always had a propensity of finding ways to get rid of the hot chicks, I mean Chloe has been around forever, Nadia is nowhere to be found, Audrey is ok at best, and Kim has been AWOL for the last 3 seasons

I agree...that brunette chick is insanely hot...I miss her already...

I have a feeling Jack and Tony will get to Col Ike before the attack is launched on Ohio....what do you all think?

Wouldn't the investigators have been the least bit confused by the first man's "murder suicide" when they didn't find a drop of the girl's blood on him? I don't usually nitpick stuff like that one, but it really stood out to me.

I like to think he forgot due to the phone call he got, forcing him to hurry his plan along.

I like to think he forgot due to the phone call he got, forcing him to hurry his plan along.

It's just an anti-gore thing from the producers. He didn't have any blood on him after the stabbing either. But on that note, I did like the gloves he was wearing. It looked like the guy wrapped his hands with bubble wrap. Hilarious.

There really wasn't much blood to begin with. But I would assume that he would have planted some blood on him or something after he put the noose around the first mans head. It's tough to speculate what would have happened, since he fought back.

It's just an anti-gore thing from the producers. He didn't have any blood on him after the stabbing either. But on that note, I did like the gloves he was wearing. It looked like the guy wrapped his hands with bubble wrap. Hilarious.

He was wearing a Dockers stain resistant shirt. At least he tucked is tie in!

He was wearing a Dockers stain resistant shirt. At least he tucked is tie in!

And he's not actually part of any conspiracy. He just wants to test out the shirt, see how far it can really go.

that dubaku doesn't !@#$ around. Picking up new hostages, like like slash picks up tranny hookers

i hate to do quote myself, but that was the funniest ending to a 24 episode yet. Dubaku doesn't !@#$ around, :thumbsup: he just goes for the waitresses :wallbash:

i hate to do quote myself, but that was the funniest ending to a 24 episode yet. Dubaku doesn't !@#$ around, :thumbsup: he just goes for the waitresses :wallbash:

That was a funny ending...he's about to kill 10's of thousands of people and his booty call drops by telling him she has dinner cooked and whatnot. He gives her a kiss and then has the president's husband held for ransom. :thumbsup:

Also, raise your hand if you think Tony is going to turn on the CTU team?

The question is, who is the waitresses sister? They really haven't shown any black women in prominent positions to this point. He is obviously with her to get to her family, and they mentioned her sister not liking him, so I am assuming that's the target.

I don't see him turning, but I don't think he's going to go out of his way to help them any time soon. He will be back, that's for sure....

The older you get the more rules they are going to try and get you to follow. You just gotta keep on livin man. L-I-V-I-N.

Slater, you f***ing hippie, gimme drugs man!

Get 'em from your mother man.

Yea, we just banged your mother.

(Not Wooderson but great quote nonetheless.)

That was a funny ending...he's about to kill 10's of thousands of people and his booty call drops by telling him she has dinner cooked and whatnot. He gives her a kiss and then has the president's husband held for ransom. :wallbash:

She said something about her sister "giving him bad looks"...Is his picture out there? Do people know that he's responsible for the attacks or is it still under wraps? If his picture is out there maybe the sister recognized his face but didn't know where she saw it. Just a theory.

I thought the same thing about Tony, but you never know with this show.

I don't see him turning, but I don't think he's going to go out of his way to help them any time soon. He will be back, that's for sure....

I like where they're going with him right now. You know that at some point in the day, his past actions that he's so troubled by are going to come out. It should be interesting when we actually find out what he has done.