24 Thread

Erik

I'll list it as a spoiler just in case, but in relation to an earlier discussion in here about John Voight:

Jon Voight's character is mentioned in the episode description for tonight's 2 hours

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll list it as a spoiler just in case, but in relation to an earlier discussion in here about John Voight:

Jon Voight's character is mentioned in the episode description for tonight's 2 hours

i just read you spoiler, i think tonight is going to be a big episode, hence the 2 hours and it will start the "new plot" which may be where, evil genius mastermind ________ comes into play

i just read you spoiler, i think tonight is going to be a big episode, hence the 2 hours and it will start the "new plot" which may be where, evil genius mastermind ________ comes into play

It's also bringing us to the 12th hour of the season, so it's right about time for a turning point in this season.

wow...

they have actually returned to telling a story as opposed to just Jack shootin sh-- up. Pretty wild episode. I am surprised that they didn't stretch the President being in lock down for part of the next episode.

!@#$ing awesome episodes. I was on the edge of my seat for 2 hours.

so, who gets the "silent clock" next week? I think it's Bill.

This may be blasphemy, but this season may be better than Season 1.

hate to say it but aaron or bill is probably not going to finish the season...

:thumbsup:

return of silent clock...

!@#$ing awesome episodes. I was on the edge of my seat for 2 hours.

so, who gets the "silent clock" next week? I think it's Bill.

This may be blasphemy, but this season may be better than Season 1.

Bill needs to live, at least long enough to pass along a message. It seemed like he reacted a bit when Juma metioned Hodges name on the phone call. Sure, any of the hostages could pass along the name at some point (except Aaron and the daughter), but Bill would make more sense.

Also, I think that Tony is the real "source" of the intel behind Jouma's attack

I don't see that at all, just like all the bad guy Bill talk. But i'll always keep an open mind when it comes to this show. You know Jack has a plan, he just didn't open the vault and give up the president because she said so. I have a feeling he rigged and explosion of some sort in the vault, but the president has to get Juma in the there somehow. All in all it was a really good episode and a very entertaining season to this point.

Those were 2 of the best episodes I can remember! The president being slapped was pretty awesome. Intense, to say the least....

SPOILER:

I thought for sure that Jack wouldn't let the president come out of the vault for her daughter, so Juma (knowing Jack was in the vault) would find a way to get Kim involved, since she is supposed to pop up this season. At the same time, the president did ask Jack about if he had a child last night.

Those were 2 of the best episodes I can remember! The president being slapped was pretty awesome. Intense, to say the least....

SPOILER:

I thought for sure that Jack wouldn't let the president come out of the vault for her daughter, so Juma (knowing Jack was in the vault) would find a way to get Kim involved, since she is supposed to pop up this season. At the same time, the president did ask Jack about if he had a child last night.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kim will be a part of this season. Yes, her name is listed in IMDB cast lists, but those are made up half the time. Hell, I looked at those at the start of the season and saw Karen Hayes listed for episodes that have already passed. Those cast lists are edited about as much as a wikipedia page.

I haven't seen anything to suggest that Kim will be a part of this season. Yes, her name is listed in IMDB cast lists, but those are made up half the time. Hell, I looked at those at the start of the season and saw Karen Hayes listed for episodes that have already passed. Those cast lists are edited about as much as a wikipedia page.

Thanks...I thought imdb was legit. Shows what I know.

Finally got caught up with Monday's show...it's 6:55am Saturday morning and my heart is still pounding from what I just watched. This is some amazingly intense story telling...awesome season! :lol:

Finally got caught up with Monday's show...it's 6:55am Saturday morning and my heart is still pounding from what I just watched. This is some amazingly intense story telling...awesome season! :thumbsup:

i agree im anxiously awaiting monday now...

seriously its messed up im actually starting to get excited about mondays?? wtf? 24 is like crack for me