24 Thread

Erik

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The bioweapon was created and tested by some rogue African wannabe dictator on the run. It'll probably end up being the flu or something.

But anyway, didn't Jack at some point in the last episode mention something about seeing a whole town stricken with dimentia thanks to Juma's testing? That could lead to a very strange 8th and final season next year for Jack.

The bioweapon was created and tested by some rogue African wannabe dictator on the run. It'll probably end up being the flu or something.

But anyway, didn't Jack at some point in the last episode mention something about seeing a whole town stricken with dimentia thanks to Juma's testing? That could lead to a very strange 8th and final season next year for Jack.

Yeah, I think I remember Jack saying something about that to Red last episode. I'm not sure if it's going to lead to anything, but you never know with this show.

It could be the type of toxin that requires mixing with another solution to become active, so maybe he's just experiencing some temporary respiratory symptoms. I'm really disliking the president's daughter, I look forward to the president finding out about what she's been doing.

It could be the type of toxin that requires mixing with another solution to become active, so maybe he's just experiencing some temporary respiratory symptoms. I'm really disliking the president's daughter, I look forward to the president finding out about what she's been doing.

Yeah, she's a C-_:rolleyes:_. (fill in the blank)