Incoming Prez announces his first international trip

Beerball

Are you simply baiting Crayonz?

Well, I'll keep my hands off that question, but I am a master.

Reading about the trip I was surprised to find that Canada is the 'traditional' first trip for US Presidents. You would think I would know that, but it was news to me.

Reading about the trip I was surprised to find that Canada is the 'traditional' first trip for US Presidents. You would think I would know that, but it was news to me.

There has been some international moose trouble

When a first time President comes in, by definition they lack experience. When you lack experience, you can look dumb around just about anybody. A new President should never look dumb as it would undermine his term.

Solution: Trip to Canada.

This is how politics works.

He's going to Canada. I know some of you will want to turn this political, but I for one am very happy that he is going to a global hot spot right off the bat.

Canada makes you hot? :lol:

I wouldn't think you knew anything. :(

Best solution for that is Sarah Palin and a helicopter

:D

You can "stupid to death" a moose from a helicopter? Who knew....

:D:lol::lol:

It's the traditional "we won't invade you, as long as you keep sending beer, and keep the ballet open" trip.

And we can keep Neil Young!

Makes sense. They are our nearest, and possibly, closest ally...or so they say. It's best to pay them a visit once in a while, and slap them around a little bit, so they know who's boss. I don't care what Crayonz says, those Canadians are sneaky.

{She's My Cherry Pie

Cool Drink of Water

What Sweet Surprise, Yeah}

Hey everybody, get those dollars out! Amber to the main stage! Hour of power about to start! And Hey, the leader of the free world just walked in the door! Welcome Mister President! Tip those ladies!

{She's My Cherry Pie

Cool Drink of Water

Hey everybody, get those dollars out! Amber to the main stage! Hour of power about to start! And Hey, the leader of the free world just walked in the door! Welcome Mister President! Tip those ladies!

:(:lol:

When a first time President comes in, by definition they lack experience. When you lack experience, you can look dumb around just about anybody. A new President should never look dumb as it would undermine his term.

Solution: Trip to Canada.

This is how politics works.

What's George W's excuse?

{She's My Cherry Pie

Cool Drink of Water

Who is going to be in the Flamingo Lounge?

canada , the most liberal country, overall, in the northwest hemisphere. for now. how nice.

Its funny how a guy who was elected on the platform of change, can recycle so many members of the clinton administration. By my math( if no one shoots his ass) we should expierience 9-11 redux some time around 2019.