Tim Tebow

nuklz2594

Your wrong on this one...

Bradford is gonna be a really good one. He is about an accurate of a passer as you will ever find.

As far as Tebow is concerned, He impresses me. Not as a TE or Hback like some have suggested, but as a quarterback. He has a rocket arm, he is mobile and most importantly he is a winner!!

If he is available in the fourth round, which I seriously doubt, then I would pick him up without hesitation (unless someone else irresistable was available) and I would even consider a third round pick if one of my coveted centers or TE's weren't available.

Tebow is a winner!!

:lol:

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

that's the highest end of the wide range I've heard - I've heard "experts" say as late as a 5th rounder. Personally, I think someone will take a chance on him sometime before the end of the 3rd round.
Please link me a draft site that has Tebow going anywhere in the first round.
No he's not. He's not even a first day pick.

IMO :lol:

PILE ON THE TARD!!! So my reading comprehension isn't what it used to be....my apologies. You shouldn't hate.

Your wrong on this one...

Bradford is gonna be a really good one. He is about an accurate of a passer as you will ever find.

As far as Tebow is concerned, He impresses me. Not as a TE or Hback like some have suggested, but as a quarterback. He has a rocket arm, he is mobile and most importantly he is a winner!!

If he is available in the fourth round, which I seriously doubt, then I would pick him up without hesitation (unless someone else irresistable was available) and I would even consider a third round pick if one of my coveted centers or TE's weren't available.

Tebow is a winner!!

Most college qb's would be accurate if they played behind guys like Loadholt and Duke Robinson, had demarco murray, and chris brown in the backfield and were throwing to Juaquin Iglesiasm, and Jermaine Gresham. As for Tebow fantastic college player, he's a situational/project player in the pro's.

A smart OC will use tebag as an H-back. Have him catch a few passes, run a few plays, and maybe some throws on a gimmick play or 2, and you've got a decent weapon. But as a full time QB? :lol:B-):lol:

What you saw last night is what you get. Inacurrate, floating passes, and successful runs only because he's bigger/faster than most college LBs. If tebag tried to run in the NFL and lower his shoulder like he does now, Ray Lewis would snap his arm off and shove it up his ass. (then again, tebag would enjoy that)

I agree (although I'm not as passionate in my hatred for the Gators) that he's not going to have the success in the NFL as a QB or as a runner. He's about the size of Schouman or Teddy Lehman, so probably the best place to put him would be TE or H Back, but it's going to be funny the first time he tries to lower his shoulder against an NFL linebacker. The announcers should already be practicing their "Welcome to the NFL, kid" speech for him the first time he gets flattened when he does that.

Most college qb's would be accurate if they played behind guys like Loadholt and Duke Robinson, had demarco murray, and chris brown in the backfield and were throwing to Juaquin Iglesiasm, and Jermaine Gresham. As for Tebow fantastic college player, he's a situational/project player in the pro's.

There is no doubt that he had a fantastic O line. It still doesn't take away how good he is. I have no doubt that he will be one hell of a player!! And all yall will be WRONG!!!

Tebow won't be a first round draft pick. Slow release, no zip. Great college QB, but probably won't even be a QB in the pros. His intangibles are great, though, and would love to have him on the team in some capacity.

Bradford is a QB that needs protection. Put him behind a good o-line and he'll be deadly accurate with a quick release. But yes, he can't create from a broken play, which limits his value. Still, as long as a team invests in o-linemen to protect him, he's worth a top 10 pick. But it's a package deal. Can't have one without the other.

Tim Tebow is, in my opinion, one of the best college players ever. He's a tremendous competitor, a proven leader, a winner and a great player. But I don't think he will do anything in the NFL. He just doesn't have the polish to be a NFL passer. At best, he's a project player and a late round pick.

I think he should stay at Florida for one more year, win another Heisman, win another championship and prolong his college career because there may not be much of an NFL one. He could also use the year to develop more polish in the passing game.

Who knows? A guy like him who works that hard could one day be an NFL starter, but right now I definately don't see it.

A smart OC will use tebag as an H-back. Have him catch a few passes, run a few plays, and maybe some throws on a gimmick play or 2, and you've got a decent weapon. But as a full time QB? :lol:B-):lol:

What you saw last night is what you get. Inacurrate, floating passes, and successful runs only because he's bigger/faster than most college LBs. If tebag tried to run in the NFL and lower his shoulder like he does now, Ray Lewis would snap his arm off and shove it up his ass. (then again, tebag would enjoy that)

I could see how you jerkoffs from FSU have so much fun ragging on "Tebag" as you like to call him. I mean he is such an easy target. He works with charities, has never been in trouble, is as competitive as anybody in college football today, makes the rest of his teammates better, in three years of collage ball he has won a heisman trophy & 2 national championships & Urban Meyer has said he is the best football player he has ever coached. Yeah, that Tebag, he sure is a loser. Keep trying to convince yourself Shamius that the sh*theads that Florida St runs out year after miserable year at qb have even a remote chance of beating Florida while Tebag is under center. If I was you & the wolf I would pray to the football gods that he does declare for the draft. That way, maybe florida state will avoid their annual humilation against the gators next year.

I could see how you jerkoffs from FSU have so much fun ragging on "Tebag" as you like to call him. I mean he is such an easy target. He works with charities, has never been in trouble, is as competitive as anybody in college football today, makes the rest of his teammates better, in three years of collage ball he has won a heisman trophy & 2 national championships & Urban Meyer has said he is the best football player he has ever coached. Yeah, that Tebag, he sure is a loser. Keep trying to convince yourself Shamius that the sh*theads that Florida St runs out year after miserable year at qb have even a remote chance of beating Florida while Tebag is under center. If I was you & the wolf I would pray to the football gods that he does declare for the draft. That way, maybe florida state will avoid their annual humilation against the gators next year.

I'm wondering WTF brought my name into your hysterical rant.