Tim Tebow

nuklz2594

I could see how you jerkoffs from FSU have so much fun ragging on "Tebag" as you like to call him. I mean he is such an easy target. He works with charities, has never been in trouble, is as competitive as anybody in college football today, makes the rest of his teammates better, in three years of collage ball he has won a heisman trophy & 2 national championships & Urban Meyer has said he is the best football player he has ever coached. Yeah, that Tebag, he sure is a loser. Keep trying to convince yourself Shamius that the sh*theads that Florida St runs out year after miserable year at qb have even a remote chance of beating Florida while Tebag is under center. If I was you & the wolf I would pray to the football gods that he does declare for the draft. That way, maybe florida state will avoid their annual humilation against the gators next year.

Yeah FSU only rolled a Rhodes Scholar this year but go ahead and keep talking about something you know nothing about. Tebow is a great football player but a piss poor QB. UF has the best athletes in the nation hands down. It happens from year to year. Teams have great runs then they rebuild much like any other franchise.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah FSU only rolled a Rhodes Scholar this year but go ahead and keep talking about something you know nothing about. Tebow is a great football player but a piss poor QB. UF has the best athletes in the nation hands down. It happens from year to year. Teams have great runs then they rebuild much like any other franchise.

Wrongo...that would be USC.

USC would tear up Florida and Tebow.

Yeah hes a winner---no doubt---but a Fluffy arm.

Tebow has a better arm than Skin Flutie ever dreamed of having.

I think Tim will be a relatively high draft pick, and has a chance to succeed in the NFL if he pairs up with the right team/HC who is patient and isn't afraid to be creative in getting the most out of Tim's many strengths. I don't see him excelling as a typical drop-back, pocket NFL QB, though.

But, the idea of using him as a TE and QB is fairly absurd, I think, unless you really aren't counting on him to be a QB, and don't care that he hasn't played TE in his college career.

In reality, Tim Tebow is a gamble, with a really big upside. He is a perfect luxury pick for a solid team, that can withstand the mistake, and aren't counting on the pick to produce for a couple of years. The Bills simply do not fall into that category.

Id take him later rounds, maybe 5 on. I like Tebow has more heart then our entire organization. I dont care what he looks like when he plays, I look at the scoreboard when the games over, and as of late the Gators have been winners.....

Would you accept a date from Jessica Alba if she promised to have sex with you at the end of the night? The chances of that happening and Tebow being available in Rd. 5 are about the same.

Tebow has a better arm than Skin Flutie ever dreamed of having.

I think Tim will be a relatively high draft pick, and has a chance to succeed in the NFL if he pairs up with the right team/HC who is patient and isn't afraid to be creative in getting the most out of Tim's many strengths. I don't see him excelling as a typical drop-back, pocket NFL QB, though.

But, the idea of using him as a TE and QB is fairly absurd, I think, unless you really aren't counting on him to be a QB, and don't care that he hasn't played TE in his college career.

In reality, Tim Tebow is a gamble, with a really big upside. He is a perfect luxury pick for a solid team, that can withstand the mistake, and aren't counting on the pick to produce for a couple of years. The Bills simply do not fall into that category.

If Tebow goes before the 4th round I'll be absolutely SHOCKED. Unless someone drafts him for his name, there's no pro scouts that are picking him for his passing ability. Half of Tebow's game is a combo of the option/qb draw. That sh-- just won't work in the NFL. You can either make the read and throw the pass in the flat or you can't. At this point Tebow hasnt' shown anything that would indicate that he can perform those duties.

Fraser, Crouch, White, Smith et all all were QB's in the mold of Tebow although some were admittedly smaller. They didn't even get a look as NFL QB's.

He'll play TE or he won't be in the NFL.

If Tebow goes before the 4th round I'll be absolutely SHOCKED.

Be prepared to be absolutely SHOCKED!

Actually, I have a feeling Tim may stay in school for his final year, and you will have to wait until next year to be SHOCKED.

He reminds me of Doug Flutie. He just wins. Heard he would be a late round pick. If avaiable do we take him?

Tebow will never make it through the first round of the draft. If he does I will eat my house brick by brick. The guy is a future all pro. Maybe QB maybe TE maybe FB but just mark him down as an all pro player on a team that going to win the super bowl someday.

If he is there at 11 I will cry if we don't draft him. He will not make it through round 1.

just remember who told you.

On a team like the bills that lacks an identity he would be the Identity. Parcels will be drooling if he gets that far down the chart.

You mean guys like Gino Toretta? :lol:

Yeah, 'cause Tebow's abilities and style of play are eerily reminiscient of Toretta.

Look, I don't see Tebow being a successful traditional NFL quarterback, but I also don't think he has no shot @ a pro career. When you consider how this "wildcat" crap has caught on (and why not, since it creates another gap for defenses to have to contend w/?), athletes like Tebow have a shot @ being contributors w/ out having to be classic dropback passers.

Yeah, 'cause Tebow's abilities and style of play are eerily reminiscient of Toretta.

Look, I don't see Tebow being a successful traditional NFL quarterback, but I also don't think he has no shot @ a pro career. When you consider how this "wildcat" crap has caught on (and why not, since it creates another gap for defenses to have to contend w/?), athletes like Tebow have a shot @ being contributors w/ out having to be classic dropback passers.

If by that you mean they both won the Heisman, then yes, that is what I meant....

Seriously, I have no idea whether Tim Tebow will make it as an NFL QB, but the odds are against it, as they are against most college QBs. This is especially true of those whose success comes playing in semi-gimmick offenses that take advantage of the vast disparities in speed and talent between programs. If anything, Toretta, who played in a pro-style offense, was more of a sure thing than Tebow. Commentators have been proclaiming the end of the drop-back passer for nearly two decades (Randall Cunningham, anyone?), and the reality so far is that, while some mobility is surely a good thing, the key to QB success in the NFL is the ability to stand in the pocket and deliver the ball, especially on the routes that demand arm strength. If Tebow wants to succeed in the NFL, that is what he needs to show he can do on a consistent basis.

I am a Canes fan, but you have to give Tebow a lot of credit. He is a great college QB. I think that he will go back to the Gators. He is absolutely adored by the Gator Nation. Based on that he is set for life without even going to the NFL.

As to whether he would be successful in the NFL, I don't know. He certainly has talent and drive. If a team is willing to run an offense like the Gators, maybe he could play as an every down QB.

I could see him running the wildcat as QB for around 10 plays a game and being used as an H Back. You could get pretty creative with him.

The one liners that some of you posted reminded me of some that a Gator friend of mine sent me a while back. I hate the fact that the Gators won last night, but some of these are pretty funny:

Tebow doesnt break wind…….thats the air crapping all over itself trying to get out of Tebow’s way..

Killing Tim Tebow doesn’t make him dead. It just makes him angry.

Tim Tebow doesn’t do pushups, he pushes the earth down.

Tim Tebow’s tears cure cancer, to bad he’s never cried.

If Tim Tebow was in a room with Hitler, Stalin, and Nina Meyers, and he had a gun with 2 bullets, he’d shoot Nina twice.

If you wake up in the morning, it’s because Tim Tebow spared your life.

Superman wears Tim Tebow pajamas.

If it tastes like chicken, looks like chicken, and feels like chicken, but Tim Tebow says its beef. Then you better believe it’s beef.

Tim Tebow once forgot where he put his keys. He then spent the next half-hour torturing himself until he gave up the location of the keys.

Tim Tebow counted to infinity - twice.

1.6 billion Chinese are angry with Tim Tebow. Sounds like a fair fight.

Let’s get one thing straight: the only reason you are conscious right now is because Tim Tebow does not feel like carrying you.

Tim Tebow was never addicted to heroin. Heroin was addicted to Tim Tebow.

Tim Tebow played Russian Roulette with a fully loaded gun and won.

When life gave Tim Tebow lemons, he used them to kill terrorists. Tim Tebow hates lemonade.

Tim Tebow once won a game of Connect 4 in 3 moves.

Osama bin Laden’s recent proposal for truce is a direct result of him finding out that Tim Tebow is, in fact, still alive.

Tim Tebow is the leading cause of death in Middle Eastern men.

Tim Tebow doesn’t miss. If he didn’t hit you it’s because he was shooting at another terrorist twelve miles away.

When Tim Tebow was a child, he made his mother finish his vegetables.

Tim Tebow killed 93 people in just 4 days time. Wait, that is a real fact.

Simon Says should be renamed to Tim Tebow Says because if Tim Tebow says something then you better do it.

Tim Tebow won the Tour de France on a unicycle to prove to Lance Armstrong it wasn’t a big deal. He thinks yellow wristbands are gay.

When Tim Tebow pissses into the wind, the wind changes direction.

Tim Tebow’s favorite color is severe terror alert red. His second favorite color is violet, but just because it sounds like violent.

When you open a can of whoop-ass, Tim Tebow jumps out.

When Google can’t find something, it asks Tim Tebow for help.

You can lead a horse to water. Tim Tebow can make him drink.

Tim Tebow can get McDonald’s breakfast after 10:30.

When the boogie man goes to sleep, he checks his closet for Tim Tebow.

Every mathematical inequality officially ends with “< Tim Tebow”.

In 96 hours, Tim Tebow has killed 93 people and saved the world 4 times. What the hell have you done with your life?

Jesus died and rose from the dead in 3 days. It took Tim Tebow less than an hour. And he’s done it twice.

Tim Tebow killed so many terrorists that at one point, the #5 CIA Most Wanted fugitive was an 18-year-old teenager in Malaysia who downloaded the movie Dodgeball.

In kindergarten, Tim Tebow killed a terrorist for Show and Tell.

What color is Tim Tebow’s blood? Trick question. Tim Tebow does not bleed.

Guns dont kill people, Tim Tebow kills people.

If Tim and MacGyver were locked in a room together, Tim would make a bomb out of MacGyver and get out.

People with amnesia still remember Tim Tebow.

Sun Tzu once wrote, “If your enemy is weaker, conquer him. If he is stronger, join him. If he is Tim Tebow, you’re f***ing dead.”

Tim Tebow literally died for his country, and lived to tell about it.

Tim Tebow has been to Mars. That’s why there’s no life on Mars.

Superman’s only weakness is Kryptonite. Tim Tebow laughs at Superman for having a weakness.

When Batman is in trouble, he turns on the Tim Tebow signal.

It took Tim Tebow two minutes to beat a confession out of OJ.

If Tim Tebow was gay, his name would be Chuck Norris.

Tim Tebow was conceived by torturing the other sperm until they gave up the location of the egg.

After 7 minutes of interrogation at the hands of Tim Tebow, Tom Cruise admitted that he was gay.

Tim Tebow’s family threw him a surprise birthday party when he was a child. Once.

I am a Canes fan, but you have to give Tebow a lot of credit. He is a great college QB. I think that he will go back to the Gators. He is absolutely adored by the Gator Nation. Based on that he is set for life without even going to the NFL.

As to whether he would be successful in the NFL, I don't know. He certainly has talent and drive. If a team is willing to run an offense like the Gators, maybe he could play as an every down QB.

I could see him running the wildcat as QB for around 10 plays a game and being used as an H Back. You could get pretty creative with him.

The one liners that some of you posted reminded me of some that a Gator friend of mine sent me a while back. I hate the fact that the Gators won last night, but some of these are pretty funny:

There was another one that someone told me:

If Tim Tebow had morning wood, he would strike oil.

Be prepared to be absolutely SHOCKED!

Actually, I have a feeling Tim may stay in school for his final year, and you will have to wait until next year to be SHOCKED.

I hope he does stay one more year. He has the opportunity to become if not the best then the 'most decorated' college football player ever.

Don't know if he'll translate into an NFL QB, but he will translate into an NFL player (IMO).

I hope he does stay one more year. He has the opportunity to become if not the best then the 'most decorated' college football player ever.

Don't know if he'll translate into an NFL QB, but he will translate into an NFL player (IMO).

If he adds 20 lbs he would fit right in with our group of high-motor, high-character DE's....