Pennington

Fewell733

not to make excuses for him because he is playing bad but the Phins have no quality receivers on that team

Are you a member of the Bill's staff?? Excusing away poor QB play?? But Chad is a quality teammate isn't he? He works hard all week and the guys in the locker room support him.

Are you a member of the Bill's staff?? Excusing away poor QB play?? But Chad is a quality teammate isn't he? He works hard all week and the guys in the locker room support him.

Do we really want to bring up how many times Chad Pennington has guided a team into the playoffs versus our lot of losers?

Jim Leonhard has made some plays today. Coaching and schemes make a difference...

Might have something to do with the players around him.

who are you going to pay leas attention to and let roam free? a.) Ray Lewis

b.) Ed Reed

c.) Terrell Suggs

d.) Jim Leonard

I fear I may have transferred my Buffalo curse to the Dolphins. For the first time in my life I was a cheering on the Fish, hat and all, rooting for them to beat the Ravens, and they get dumped with Pennington doing his best Losman immitation. Oh well, now it's time to cheer on the Steelers.

exactly, but the bills still somehow made ted ginn look like jerry rice...

The Bills had the upper hand in the game at Miami when they were leading 16-7 in the 3rd quarter and then let it slip away with a very shoddy 4th qtr with questionable play calling.

Losman was the starter for the game in Toronto....Enough said.