SDS wont name the site but one of your fellow site owners

I surf a lot of web sites even though this is the one I spend most of my time on.....

There is another site (I will not name it) where the person I believe to be the site owner is so disgusted with what Ralph has done he has thrown in the towel.......

This team and situation are in serious trouble.

By serious trouble do you mean the team may leave town?

I surf a lot of web sites even though this is the one I spend most of my time on.....

There is another site (I will not name it) where the person I believe to be the site owner is so disgusted with what Ralph has done he has thrown in the towel.......

How so? Win-wise? Probably. But money-wise, no.

Hard times shake out the weak. The current mess at one Bills drive has struck Bills Nation to the core.

It is just a game . people need to chill . I heard an add on the raido today for people to work in the sports industry , perhaps the people that are so pissed off should get into the sport so they have a say .

I am not happy that we keep dick , but as I have said I would rather keep him than get some other cheep coach and start all over one more time . In this time of economic problems you can not afford to go to the game or get season tickets that is one thing , but to say you are done with the Bills because you are not happy the way the team is going , is sh-- .

I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills and I will still fallow them even if they went 16 and 0 .for 5 seasons .

You can all say what you want about the team I have no problem with that . Just don't come back hear next year and tell us how you have been such a big fan when they make the playoffs next year .

Seems like some of you may be the same people that never left the Huston game .

He isn't shutting down the site (if this is the same one that John posted about), but he is stepping away from the site (according to the post I read).

Yeah Dean that be the one......

I guess when I combine the fact with how I am feeling right now and then see guys who actually run bills sites (which takes much more dedication then I have) talk about being so soured that they have to walk away from THEIR OWN websites which has to be a passion or they would not exist.....

That makes me feel all the worse. I am looking for hope.....any hope....A SHIVER OF HOPE....that this team will ever return to the glory days when going to Super Bowls was actually a expectation.

I feel like DJ is a caretaker for a team that is just waiting for its turn at the slaughterhouse.

It is just a game . people need to chill . I heard an add on the raido today for people to work in the sports industry , perhaps the people that are so pissed off should get into the sport so they have a say .

I am not happy that we keep dick , but as I have said I would rather keep him than get some other cheep coach and start all over one more time . In this time of economic problems you can not afford to go to the game or get season tickets that is one thing , but to say you are done with the Bills because you are not happy the way the team is going , is sh-- .

I am a fan of the Buffalo Bills and I will still fallow them even if they went 16 and 0 .for 5 seasons .

You can all say what you want about the team I have no problem with that . Just don't come back hear next year and tell us how you have been such a big fan when they make the playoffs next year .

Do you have season tickets?

:wallbash:

Have all of this stricken from the record. By his statements you can tell the guy is obviously plastered. Some people really aren't taking this Dick Jauron thing too well at all :angry:

He is moving , could there be other problems that he has not said and just using the Bills as an excuse ???????

seems to me that you do not walk away after 35 years and seeing some of the sh-- teams that the Bills have had . Ralph is not getting any younger and who is to say that a new owner will make a big differenceor a new coach . Seems to me that we have had a lot of different coaches for the past 10 years .

What has jerry jones done for the cowboys ? He bought a team ripe with talent sence then what have they done ?, increased the price of tickets

Well, now that we approach the weekend after our last game of 2008, and that I've had a few days to digest the fact that Mr. Ivy League Idiot will continue as our HC, I know in my heart that I will still be a Bills fan forever.

I recall 1968 and the 1-12-1 Bills, the 1971 1-13 Bills, the 2-12 1976 Bills, the 3-11 1977 Bills, the 1984 2-14 Bills , the 2-14 1985 Bills, and th 3-13 2001 Bills. Those teams were all brutally horrible and painful to watch yet week in and week out I returned. Year after year, decade after decade. Yeah, despite my belief that Jauron is one monumental moron (game and time management in particular), I will return to cheer my beloved Bills on and cursing the day Jauron was born.

That and I will continue to look for reasonably priced Bills novelties that would look good in my Bills Bar and Rec rooms, but you can bet your bottom dollar that the likeness of the Ivy League wonder will never be seen in my home, except on television. As far as Mr. Wilson is concerned, I have very mixed feelings about him, his team decisions, and how committed he is at this stage in his life to build a winner. I guess he feels he'll live forever.

some other cheep coach

Just don't come back hear next year

people that never left the Huston game

You must have went to Maryvale schools with that diction