SDS wont name the site but one of your fellow site owners

You must have went to Maryvale schools with that diction

I think mead just had a little too much of the sauce, tonight. I agree with most of what I think he said, though. :wallbash:

What has jerry jones done for the cowboys ? He bought a team ripe with talent sence then what have they done ?, increased the price of tickets

Got home tonight at 10 PM and checked TSW. First three threads perused:

1) Age & outlook

2) KO Arrested

3) This one.

So many heartfelt, honest, TRULY FUNNY posts from great people.

I guess I'm one of us. In honor of that I'd like to send Mead a bottle of dry red.

Mead, please PM me with your address.

He is moving , could there be other problems that he has not said and just using the Bills as an excuse ???????

seems to me that you do not walk away after 35 years and seeing some of the sh-- teams that the Bills have had . Ralph is not getting any younger and who is to say that a new owner will make a big differenceor a new coach . Seems to me that we have had a lot of different coaches for the past 10 years .

What has jerry jones done for the cowboys ? He bought a team ripe with talent sence then what have they done ?, increased the price of tickets

The difference is this is a sh-- team AND Wilson has thrown in the towel. Worst situation for Bills in the 39 years I've been paying attention.

In this case, I think he might. It is an unusual situation.

Out of respect for SDS I dont wanna do it.

So someone might ask.....why even bring it up then?

Because regardles of past differences in the fan base we all have one thing in common......we all love the bills and that surpasses any past differences we might have had. It is the thing that truly bonds us all.

When I see that fans that are so dedicated to this team that they actually start and maintain huge Bills message boards (and I have seen rumblings from SDS recently as well but I dont want to speak for him) it TRULY just rips my heart out.

The bills have become such a huge part of my life.

Have you ever posted in a way that has not mocked someone? Don't get me wrong, I usually crack up when I read your posts but damn you define the word pessimist.

The Chimp doesn't post anything of substance. Sometimes he's funny though.

Out of respect for SDS I dont wanna do it.

So someone might ask.....why even bring it up then?

Because regardles of past differences in the fan base we all have one thing in common......we all love the bills and that surpasses any past differences we might have had. It is the thing that truly bonds us all.

When I see that fans that are so dedicated to this team that they actually start and maintain huge Bills message boards (and I have seen rumblings from SDS recently as well but I dont want to speak for him) it TRULY just rips my heart out.

The bills have become such a huge part of my life.

I'm firmly in the camp of "why are you discussing this here?". :wallbash:

This has nothing to do TBD, so if people are interested in someone else's melodrama - they can go to the source.