BREAKING NEWS: Jauron to be retained

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Per the News

Link

This is gonna get ugly

...so does this mean that the mistakes and ugly football we see in pre-season games each and every year will now end as this will be the 4th year with continuity. Or will we read again and again," hey relax, it's just the preseason."

I hope that continuity brings success, for my sanity, but will we ride out a further 2 more seasons in hope if it doesn't next year. Surely, by the 4th season, this team has THE PLAYERS that they want in THE SYSTEM and that old excuse of they don't have their guys will be dead and buried.

It's a New Year tomorrow and hopefully this time next year (fingers crossed- why am i having to cross my fingers for professional success...) we'll have a team still playing!!!!!!!!!! Go Bills in 2009-20010! Happy New Year all.

:thumbsup: Did we expect anything less? Join my protest, gang. Forget Jauron, Ralph must go.

COACHING HAS EVERYTHING TO DO WITH IT...LOOK AT THE PATS WHEN THEY GOT PARCELS, LOOK AT ALL THE TEAMS, YOU ARE CHARACTERIZIED BY YOUR HEAD COACH...AND BUFFALO IS SOFT, SCARED, CONSERVATIVE, AND CANT MANAGE A CLOCK

wait. What just happened?

No, seriously?

The old man has completely lost it.

Jauron probably told him he would take a pay cut if he could keep his job, so the Geezer couldn't help himself...

I feel like its 1984 all over again.

It's really hard to understand why Ralph would be willing to keep Dick around for another 7-9 season.

WHY? :thumbsup:

Because he doesn't care about winning a Super Bowl. Only about competing, as in fielding a team. Basically, this was an investment that turned into a bonanza goldmine bigger than his wildest dreams and he's just happy to be around the game and go out with his boots on knowing his family is set for a few generations.

Thanks, Ralph.

Because he doesn't care about winning a Super Bowl. Only about competing, as in fielding a team. Basically, this was an investment that turned into a bonanza goldmine bigger than his wildest dreams and he's just happy to be around the game and go out with his boots on knowing his family is set for a few generations.

Thanks, Ralph.

This sums it up.