Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who's your decent source and what does he do?

The source is on the Bills payroll. Ralph is really upset about this season, can't even stand to watch the games anymore. He thinks that right after the extension was offered, DJ stopped working. The odd timing of being 5-1 and then totally tanking is being attributed to a lack of effort.

Take the carrot away from the donkey and will it walk but more like in this instance, take the brain away from the zombie.....

Consider the person actually judging someone for this..

I'm sorry, but are you kidding me on this one. this guy has a history of posting just for the sake of posting. so yeah, if you are gonna make a post claiming to have "insider information", especially about something as pivotal is this, then back it up.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arragement where some of the staff gets axed / moved a DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing.

If Jauron does get canned, do you know of any possible replacements?

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arragement where some of the staff gets axed / moved a DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing.

WOW...Skooby looks like you'll lose some friends here...

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do.

Wow. Thank you for that. I didn't realize I was talking to Alec Baldwin from Glenn Gary Glenn Ross

I'm sorry, but are you kidding me on this one. this guy has a history of posting just for the sake of posting. so yeah, if you are gonna make a post claiming to have "insider information", especially about something as pivotal is this, then back it up.

You just seem really agitated he posted the official gameday thread so early. Like he beat you to the punch or something. That's all. I don't believe anything on a message board.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing and DJ is working with 2nd tier talent in general. Half of the people we fielded today wouldn't start on a majority of the NFL teams, so what makes them good enough for us. Dallas has the exact opposite problem we do, all the talent and clueless coaching.

You forgot to say coffee is for closers

The source is on the Bills payroll. Ralph is really upset about this season, can't even stand to watch the games anymore. He thinks that right after the extension was offered, DJ stopped working. The odd timing of being 5-1 and then totally tanking is being attributed to a lack of effort.

Take the carrot away from the donkey and will it walk but more like in this instance, take the brain away from the zombie.....

I cleared snow out of the stadium once as a kid, so do I also qualify as a "source on the Bills payroll". Oh wait a minute, your source is part of the "inner circle"...Doris the cleaning lady AKA "Deepthroat". <_<

Stop smokin' doobies Skooby and quit speculating on what Ralph is going to do. All these conspiracy theories from "sources" are getting old. :unsure:

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing and DJ is working with 2nd tier talent in general. Half of the people we fielded today wouldn't start on a majority of the NFL teams, so what makes them good enough for us. Dallas has the exact opposite problem we do, all the talent and clueless coaching.

Earlier you stated he is gone and now u say likely to be gone. Anyone can say DJ is LIKELY to be gone after this performance. Just like its likely to snow in buffalo

You just seem really agitated he posted the official gameday thread so early. Like he beat you to the punch or something. That's all. I don't believe anything on a message board.

Honestly, it's not that. I could really care less who starts it. But there are just little traditions, or consistencies if you will, on this board that we have all gotten used to. I think it's BillfromNYC who normally does it, not sure. In any case, recently this guy just seems to be trying to spam this board with his posts, regardless of accuracy or merit. That's what bugs me, nothing more.

Wow. Thank you for that. I didn't realize I was talking to Alec Baldwin from Glenn Gary Glenn Ross

Some of us who love the Bills have different ins than others, so you should take it at face value. I put RUMOR in the title and left the door open.

Guest dog14787

Seems like an approach Ralph Wilson might use and he has good reason to want Turk Shonert replaced, but If Jauron refuses what can Wilson do about it except eat the contract.?

I was thinking more Gordon Gecko.

I was thinking more the "little person" children's author from Elf:

Hey, jackweed, I get more action in a week than you've had in your entire life. I've got houses in L.A., Paris and Vail. In each one, a 70 inch plasma screen. So I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and SMACK it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Hey, jackweed, I get more action in a week than you've had in your entire life. I've got houses in L.A., Paris and Vail. In each one, a 70 inch plasma screen. So I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and SMACK it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf one more time.

:lol::lol::lol:

Classic

Seriously, you can not take offence to someone asking for your source.

Anyone can come on here (and there have been a bunch in the past) and say they have "inside sources" who have given them inside info. Without being able to back it up and give more then just "Somone with inside information", you will get this kind of response. Coming back and saying that you have an expensive car and communicate with "different people" then the rest of us won't help your case either.

It's all good, if a snowflake doesn't hit you in the head it can't being snowing outside, typical Buffalo mentality. I believe nothing I hear until confirmed either but I had the balls to come on here and post up.

If you think this is a publicity stunt, you're dreaming.

Seriously, you can not take offence to someone asking for your source.

Anyone can come on here (and there have been a bunch in the past) and say they have "inside sources" who have given them inside info. Without being able to back it up and give more then just "Somone with inside information", you will get this kind of response. Coming back and saying that you have an expensive car and communicate with "different people" then the rest of us won't help your case either.

Well, again I am shaking hands with the beef right in my pic. That was taken in Miami, henceforth those orange seats. I'm on the field at a away stadium shaking hands with our OC, hmmmm. 2 + 2 = .........

Your right, I don't know anyone and I am spamming the board.

You missed a dirty spot on my floor, you'll have to come back to take care of it.

you've completly changed my mind now. You are right. We should all feel blessed to have you waste your time with us lower class, common folk.

All bow down to the man who won the Punt, Pass, and Catch at the age of 40 to get his picture taken with someone on the field.