Rumor: DJ has lost his job.........

SKOOBY

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

SKOOBY- do you ever go to the parties where Bills management roll around in piles of money and laugh hysterically at what saps Bills fans are for paying for this crap.

I am so upset about this year in general, you have no idea. I hope they can the whole management staff and RW forgets his medicine.

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing and DJ is working with 2nd tier talent in general. Half of the people we fielded today wouldn't start on a majority of the NFL teams, so what makes them good enough for us. Dallas has the exact opposite problem we do, all the talent and clueless coaching.

You lost ALL credibility with that retarded statement,The Bills are lacking Talent all right and its in their clueless COACHES!!!

If Wade Phillips and the Cowboys are lacking in anything its the fact that their team lacks continuity in the coaching staff,they were picked clean by Parcells and the Dolphins. They have Wade and Jason Garrett and that's about it ATM.

DJ could have the best player from every team and Bill Belichick could have the worst player from every team and Belichick would still win every game. This entire coaching staff is filled with idiots,the ONLY one who should get an honest look at the head coaching job is Bobby April.

About the only thing that Dick Jauron and Marv Levy have in common is they both went to IVY league schools. Marv would never make the mental mistakes that the boob DJ makes.

And BTW who shivs a git about your car,unless you name your source you may as well be blowing smoke out your butt hole shaggy

I drive a 740 Li...

:lol:

...a 1993 740 Li, with about 145,000 miles on it. :lol: Still in good shape, though.

I loved that car and thought that was the best engine BMW ever had, bar none. They ran the same engine for alot of years and no other car maker could really top it.

I am so upset about this year in general, you have no idea. I hope they can the whole management staff and RW forgets his medicine.

In your powerful position as owner of an expensive car and winner of the PP&K competition, can you make this happen?

You lost ALL credibility with that retarded statement,The Bills are lacking Talent all right and its in their clueless COACHES!!!

If Wade Phillips and the Cowboys are lacking in anything its the fact that their team lacks continuity in the coaching staff,they were picked clean by Parcells and the Dolphins. They have Wade and Jason Garrett and that's about it ATM.

DJ could have the best player from every team and Bill Belichick could have the worst player from every team and Belichick would still win every game. This entire coaching staff is filled with idiots,the ONLY one who should get an honest look at the head coaching job is Bobby April.

About the only thing that Dick Jauron and Marv Levy have in common is they both went to IVY league schools. Marv would never make the mental mistakes that the boob DJ makes.

And BTW who shivs a git about your car,unless you name your source you may as well be blowing smoke out your butt hole shaggy

They have more current / previous probowlers playing than just about every team, look it up.

Don't really care if you're right or wrong, "skoob", but you certainly reveal a lot about the type of person you are when you make the effort to point out that your car is worth more than most homes in Buffalo. How utterly irrelevant, juvenile, and embarrassing. What are you compensating for?

My car is worth more than the average home in Buffalo, so as per where I am and who I talk to is really different than who you do. People give me information all the time and as you see in my little pick, I shake hands with our crew on occasion. You can tear me a new one but as of now DJ looks to be gone. Will cooler heads prevail and DJ / Ralph sleep on it and come to an arrangement where some of the staff gets axed / moved and DJ stays on, well that's another story.

Ralph likes DJ and thinks of him as a Marv type Ivy leaguer. The problem I see is that without a Polian type upstairs, the talent we field is good for nothing and DJ is working with 2nd tier talent in general. Half of the people we fielded today wouldn't start on a majority of the NFL teams, so what makes them good enough for us. Dallas has the exact opposite problem we do, all the talent and clueless coaching.

Seriously, you can not take offence to someone asking for your source.

Anyone can come on here (and there have been a bunch in the past) and say they have "inside sources" who have given them inside info. Without being able to back it up and give more then just "Somone with inside information", you will get this kind of response. Coming back and saying that you have an expensive car and communicate with "different people" then the rest of us won't help your case either.

EXACTLY!

Who cares what someone drives. The fact there is the little yellow "do not cross" line tells me that you (scooby) are on the fan side if that tape. Anyone who requests a picture be taken with a "celeb" is a LOSER in my book. I have a few "famous" friends and have ZERO pics of me shaking their hand... lol... That tells me you are NOBODY...lol

Hey SKOOBY! can you promise all of us something? Guarantee your statement! Promise us if you are wrong you will delete your account and never post on here again you arrogant FA@@OT!

I was thinking more the "little person" children's author from Elf:

Hey, jackweed, I get more action in a week than you've had in your entire life. I've got houses in L.A., Paris and Vail. In each one, a 70 inch plasma screen. So I suggest you wipe that stupid smile off your face before I come over there and SMACK it off! You feeling strong, my friend? Call me elf one more time.

Don't really care if you're right or wrong, "skoob", but you certainly reveal a lot about the type of person you are when you make the effort to point out that your car is worth more than most homes in Buffalo. How utterly irrelevant, juvenile, and embarrassing. What are you compensating for?

That was awesome. I also have inside information. Everyone who reads your blogs think you are a douchebag skooby