The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolphins hire Parcells, get a few good FA, they're on the verge. Falcons replace a disaster HC, they're on the verge. Bills...they just wallow iin insignifigance while the fans fill Wilson's pockets. Success!

Yeah...Ralph is really cleaning up by keeping the Bills in Buffalo.

I disagree. I pretty much know what every play is before they snap. Hell, half of them I know before they break huddle. I guess the only thing we don't know is will they fumble the ball or get a penalty.

Yes, UNLIKE the wind. Read my post again. My wife's been very entertained by my penchant today for yelling "What a stupid play!" and expaining why before they finish lining up.

And I couldn't believe, after the 13th straight run, they wouldn't call a play-action slant. Nine defenders on the line, if you can hit a quick four-yard slant to Evans, New England basically has two men with ANY chance of making the tackle. Either way, it backs them off the line. If I can see that, why can't Jauron? That's not hard. New England started taking control of the game when they started throwing in to the wind and forcing the Bills to deal with more than one thing at a time ("Run, or pass? Uh...we don't know...we're confused...")

Possible impetus to Dicky J getting canned...

Chris Brown:

If the Bills don't score, it'll be the first home shutout in 25 years.

Wow

i have to agree with the nay sayers, we need better coaching. the problem is who are we gonna sign?

who is out there that will come to the bills that ralph will pay?

as bad as he's been, we could do worse than dick.

See Miami Dolphins.

See Atlanta Falcons.

It can be done. And as far as gameday management, it can't get much worse than Dick.