The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

I think there is something to the 8-8 clause in Jauron's extension - makes sense that no one would comment on the it - because no one knew if they would make 8-8 or not. My guess is Jauron's extension is void now and Jauron is gone.

There's no way any coach would sign a contract like that.

• Replies 871
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

There's no way any coach would sign a contract like that.

If you were 5-1 at the time you were signing - you honestly wouldn't think going 8-8 was basically a lock?????

Hank was bad, but he was never timid. Dick is a nice guy, but a "punt catcher" HC...

If Hank was ever aggressive at times, I'm sure it was simply happenstance. He may be the dumbest guy to ever be a HC of any professional franchise. As bad as Jauron is, his team is always more prepared than Hank's ever were. Bullough was a joke, and never had another HC job. That Jauron is on his third HC job speaks to him being more competent than Mr. Bullough.

Jauron might if his decision making process with contracts was as bad as his play calling.

Well, as bad as Jauron is, he doesn't call the plays...except for the disasters he decides to take credit for. He is a defensive coach and, mostly, leaves the offense to the OC.

If Hank was ever aggressive at times, I'm sure it was simply happenstance. He may be the dumbest guy to ever be a HC of any professional franchise. As bad as Jauron is, his team is always more prepared than Hank's ever were. Bullough was a joke, and never had another HC job. That Jauron is on his third HC job speaks to him being more competent than Mr. Bullough.

Well, as bad as Jauron is, he doesn't call the plays...except for the disasters he decides to take credit for. He is a defensive coach and, mostly, leaves the offense to the OC.

WIth anyluck, DJ is gone.

We also got the best of both worlds today, a better draft pick (10th pick now) and watch NE fall.

Nope. A win is ALWAYS better, IMO. I don't believe in that "lose to improve draft pick" chickens#it.