Peters to the Pro Bowl

Heitz

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep, Peters named starting tackle for the AFC. Interesting that Randy Moss didn't make it, but Welker did as a backup. Please.

But how did Leon Washington make it as a kick returner? Leodis had him beat in yards AND average, and also had 1 TD (like Washington).

because Washington returns punts and kickoffs. The probowl needs to fix the way it handles special teams.

This will only hurt us when we try to sign him. Dang. What about Lynch, Ill say right now he is better than all three of the AFC running backs that made it. Lynch is a real probowler, as is Moorman. Take the fan crap out of this and let the coaches select it like an All-League award is supposed to be.

Take some pride in the selection. Peters had a tough start, but for the most part he flat-out manhandled his opponent.

We've got a great left tackle, and the line is not nearly as good without him. If Edwards can get better...we have a REAL shot at the playoffs.

Congrats to Jason!

Yeah, I was particularly impressed with how the fat tub of goo 'manhandled' 200 lb. Abram Elam...

This way to the QB

I don't know why people overreact to the Pro Bowl selections every year, when everybody admits it's a crock of sh*t. Just don't pay attention to it. I know I don't.

Problem is that PayMe Peters and his dickhead agent - Peckerhead Parker - will site the Pro Bowl selection as grounds for next season's inevitable holdout.

OTOH, it probably does increase FatBoy's trade value.