Official pile on BF thread

Satan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The second best thing to happen. The Yankees....ooops...that would of been the 1st. The Redsox beat the Cardinals and BF will finally SHUT UP!!!.....I'm loving it!!!

leave the poor guy alone

i'm sure he feels pretty crummy right now

89000[/snapback]

Why? He sure as hell deserves it! You sling stevestojan at people you will get it back in your face. Its called Karma. BF could learn some humility, some decency, some respect. You reap what you sow- thats the fact Jack!

leave the poor guy alone

89000[/snapback]

Agreed. There's nothing wrong with one having passion for his/her team.

I'm ecstatic right now. The Red Sox are World Champions!!! The last thing I would want to do is throw that in someone else's face. Lord knows I've been there.

BF - thanks for the commentary during the season, and I know how it feels. The Cards and their fans remain a class act, and always will be. Your day will come.

i'm not going to "pile on" -- but suffice it to say that there were an alarming number of ill-advised posts on this topic.

BF, one request -- if/when the bills ever make it to the playoffs again, PLEASE don't post. <_<

Why?  He sure as hell deserves it!  You sling stevestojan at people you will get it back in your face.  Its called Karma.  BF could learn some humility, some decency, some respect.  You reap what you sow- thats the fact Jack!

89036[/snapback]

Guess you didn't read his post yesterday. <_<

leave the poor guy alone

89000[/snapback]

Actually, I imagine he's pretty proud of his team, I know I was after the Sabres and Bills' championship appearances.

I mean, really, big effin' deal, the baseball team he rooted for lost in the World Series. There are plenty of fans of another certain team that were the victims of another BoSox 4-game winning streak that have no room to talk. Unable to win 1 game to put Boston away? Pitiful.

Besides being a genuinely good man, one of the things I admire most about BF is that he always has the courage to voice his convictions. That's something many of us here might be well served to learn.

El sweepo!!!

The Yanks at least won three.

89070[/snapback]

1980 what? T if you are going to try to find a new team to chant for since you can't do it to Boston anymore, at least get the year right. Maybe you want to chant to Phillies fans? They are almost as bad as a lot of Chokees fans.

I love how a fan of a team that just completed the biggest CHOKE in sports history will come bash a fan of a team that lost a series no one will remember in 5 years.

They will remember the 2004 CHOKEES forever!!!!!

Actually, I imagine he's pretty proud of his team, I know I was after the Sabres and Bills' championship appearances.

I mean, really, big effin' deal, the baseball team he rooted for lost in the World Series.  There are plenty of fans of another certain team that were the victims of another BoSox 4-game winning streak that have no room to talk.  Unable to win 1 game to put Boston away?  Pitiful.

Besides being a genuinely good man, one of the things I admire most about BF is that he always has the courage to voice his convictions.  That's something many of us here might be well served to learn.

89089[/snapback]

I've got mixed feelings. I'm proud of the team and they gave me some great moemories, but the way they played in the World Series sucked. That wasn't the same team I watched all year. Taking nothing away from Boston as I'm sure most of their fans know, if the real Cardinals had shown up this would have been a much tougher series.

I would like to see us sign a top flight pitcher this offseason so we have that one guy we can go to for the big starts.

If we can do that we have a good shot to be there again.

1980 what?  T if you are going to try to find a new team to chant for since you can't do it to Boston anymore, at least get the year right.  Maybe you want to chant to Phillies fans?  They are almost as bad as a lot of Chokees fans.

I love how a fan of a team that just completed the biggest CHOKE in sports history will come bash a fan of a team that lost a series no one will remember in 5 years.

89611[/snapback]

You WANT them to remember that the most.... The Yankees choke, collapse, or whatever will be long remembed I agree 100 percent, but I know Red Sox fans will remember the last out of the 2004 World Series just as much.

105 win team, and they looked like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in the World Series...you have to eat some crow,you were CERTIAN noboby would stop the Cards...lets be fair about that. Is that the best the NL has to offer?? :D

1980 what?  T if you are going to try to find a new team to chant for since you can't do it to Boston anymore, at least get the year right.  Maybe you want to chant to Phillies fans?  They are almost as bad as a lot of Chokees fans.

89611[/snapback]

Not that the Yankees didn't choke, but I think it's pretty funny how you think losing in 7 games is worse than gettins swept...sure they had a 3 game lead, but at least they won those 3 games and didn't get swept!

An no, I'm not a Yankee fan, I hate the GD Yankees.

You WANT them to remember that the most.... The Yankees choke, collapse, or whatever will be long remembed I agree 100 percent, but I know Red Sox fans will remember the last out of the 2004 World Series just as much.

105 win team, and they looked like the Tampa Bay Devil Rays in the World Series...you have to eat some crow,you were CERTIAN noboby would stop the Cards...lets be fair about that.  Is that the best the NL has to offer??  :D

89622[/snapback]

Let's be fair here. The Cards played horribly over the last 4 games. To get swept and not lead one inning you pretty much have to. The only reason I'm taking the time to get into this little scuffle is that NY Yankees fans have no room to come here and criticize the Cardinals for losing to Boston 4 straight games when their team just did the same. So what, they won 3 before they lost 4 in a row. That just makes it more painful.

I wished the Yankees and Sox good luck before game 7, and congratulated both after the game. And what do I find here the day after my team loses the World Series? A bunch of classless Yankees fans trash talking after their OWN TEAM got smashed in a much worse fashion (in my opinion).