Official pile on BF thread

Satan

Let's be fair here.  The Cards played horribly over the last 4 games.  To get swept and not lead one inning you pretty much have to.  The only reason I'm taking the time to get into this little scuffle is that NY Yankees fans have no room to come here and criticize the Cardinals for losing to Boston 4 straight games when their team just did the same.  So what, they won 3 before they lost 4 in a row.  That just makes it more painful.

I wished the Yankees and Sox good luck before game 7, and congratulated both after the game.  And what do I find here the day after my team loses the World Series?  A bunch of classless Yankees fans trash talking after their OWN TEAM got smashed in a much worse fashion (in my opinion).

89636[/snapback]

You're getting what you deserve. You don't get to act like an ass in 99% of the baseball threads, capitulate in one post, and pretend you have class.

You acted like a douchebag and now you're getting it back the way you dished it out. Of course, you're already trying to minimize the damage with the same tired act.

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Let's be fair here.  The Cards played horribly over the last 4 games.  To get swept and not lead one inning you pretty much have to.  The only reason I'm taking the time to get into this little scuffle is that NY Yankees fans have no room to come here and criticize the Cardinals for losing to Boston 4 straight games when their team just did the same.  So what, they won 3 before they lost 4 in a row.  That just makes it more painful.

I wished the Yankees and Sox good luck before game 7, and congratulated both after the game.  And what do I find here the day after my team loses the World Series?  A bunch of classless Yankees fans trash talking after their OWN TEAM got smashed in a much worse fashion (in my opinion).

89636[/snapback]

1982 Pardon me.

You're getting what you deserve.  You don't get to act like an ass in 99% of the baseball threads, capitulate in one post, and pretend you have class. 

You acted like a douchebag and now you're getting it back the way you dished it out.  Of course, you're already trying to minimize the damage with the same tired act.

89643[/snapback]

Minimize what damage? Listening to you Chokees fans run your mouths to a fan of a team that actually won their league pennant this year isn't exactly breaking my heart.

1982 Pardon me.

89647[/snapback]

T from the top of my head just for your reference here is the last 35 winners of the Series or so just so if you want to try to make stupid comments you can at least make sure they are factually correct. Let's see if I remember all these.

1969- Mets

1970- Orioles

1971- Pirates

1972-74- A's

1975-76-Reds

1977-78- Yankees

1979- Pirates

1980- Phillies

1981- Dodgers

1982- Cardinals

1983- Orioles

1984- Tigers

1985- Royals

1986- Mets

1987- Twisn

1988- Dodgers

1989- A's

1990- Reds

1991- Twins

1992-93 Blue Jays

1995- Braves

1996- Yankees

1997- Marlins

1998-2000- Yankees

2001- Diamondbacks

2002- Angels

2003- Marlins

2004- Red Sox

You can go check and make sure I'm right, but I'm sure those are all correct. Keep that tucked away so you can pull it out the next time you want to try to chant something at someone.

T from the top of my head just for your reference here is the last 35 winners of the Series or so just so if you want to try to make stupid comments you can at least make sure they are factually correct.  Let's see if I remember all these.

1969- Mets

1970- Orioles

1971- Pirates

1972-74- A's

1975-76-Reds

1977-78- Yankees

1979- Pirates

1980- Phillies

1981- Dodgers

1982- Cardinals

1983- Orioles

1984- Tigers

1985- Royals

1986- Mets

1987- Twisn

1988- Dodgers

1989- A's

1990- Reds

1991- Twins

1992-93 Blue Jays

1995- Braves

1996- Yankees

1997- Marlins

1998-2000- Yankees

2001- Diamondbacks

2002- Angels

2003- Marlins

2004- Red Sox

You can go check and make sure I'm right, but I'm sure those are all correct.  Keep that tucked away so you can pull it out the next time you want to try to chant something at someone.

89669[/snapback]

From the top of your head you got that list?!? Bwhahahaha, yeah right. From the top of my head here are the first 24 digits of Pi: 3.14159265358979323846264

Seriously, I didn't look it up. No, honest, really I didn't.

89636[/snapback]

Im not saying that to be classless, and you know I was rooting for the Cards and complemented them a lot during the year, but I wasnt one of these Yankees fans who was CERTIAN they would win it all, they had holes and that was easy to see, I give Boston credit, they made an amazing comeback....But all year we heard that the Cards wre clearly the best team and the Yankees are inferoir to the Cards etc..

Im not saying that to be classless, and you know I was rooting for the Cards and complemented them a lot during the year, but I wasnt one of these Yankees fans who was CERTIAN they would win it all, they had holes and that was easy to see, I give Boston credit,  they made an amazing comeback....But all year we heard that the Cards wre clearly the best team and the Yankees are inferoir to the Cards etc..

89680[/snapback]

No you didnt C22 unlike someone who ran his mouth relentlessly all summer long........Redbirds this redbirds that.....best record in baseball blah blah blah. we're the best....remember his ridiculous signature?

They will always be remembered as the team that LOST the series to the Red Sox, yeah the Bombers did also............but then again they werent the BEST TEAM IN BASEBALL.

From the top of your head you got that list?!?  Bwhahahaha, yeah right.  From the top of my head here are the first 24 digits of Pi: 3.14159265358979323846264

Seriously, I didn't look it up.  No, honest, really I didn't.

89678[/snapback]

I can tell you from the top of my head who has won every Super Bowl, the score, where it was played, and the MVP. I can also tell you every Stanley Cup Champion since 1980, every NCAA Champion since 1964 in basketball, and every college football champion since 1980.

I have people that I bring to the tailgates that can verify this. They have watched me do it in person before.

I can tell you from the top of my head who has won every Super Bowl, the score, where it was played, and the MVP.  I can also tell you every Stanley Cup Champion since 1980, every NCAA Champion since 1964 in basketball, and every college football champion since 1980. 

I have people that I bring to the tailgates that can verify this.  They have watched me do it in person before.

89703[/snapback]

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're getting what you deserve.  You don't get to act like an ass in 99% of the baseball threads, capitulate in one post, and pretend you have class. 

You acted like a douchebag and now you're getting it back the way you dished it out.  Of course, you're already trying to minimize the damage with the same tired act.

89643[/snapback]

Bingo.

Im not saying that to be classless, and you know I was rooting for the Cards and complemented them a lot during the year, but I wasnt one of these Yankees fans who was CERTIAN they would win it all, they had holes and that was easy to see, I give Boston credit,  they made an amazing comeback....But all year we heard that the Cards wre clearly the best team and the Yankees are inferoir to the Cards etc..

89680[/snapback]

Well what can I say, the best team doesn't always win?? I just won't. I'm ready for spring training and a repeat N.L championship and hopefully we can bring home the whole thing in 2005.

LOOK AT ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

89705[/snapback]

I'll tell you what, just over a month ago you and I were having a laugh about this at the tailgate. I had already been posting this nonsense prior to that, but since then you have been a real !@#$. It's a shame that people like you take this crap so seriously.

Do me a favor, please don't look me up next year.

I'll tell you what, just over a month ago you and I were having a laugh about this at the tailgate.  I had already been posting this nonsense prior to that, but since then you have been a real !@#$.  It's a shame that people like you take this crap so seriously.

Do me a favor, please don't look me up next year.

89716[/snapback]

Sorry BF.....I have all the friends I need and you didn't make the cut.

The feeling isn't mutual.

Maybe you can find some meaning to your miserable existance someday.

I'm done commenting on anything baseball related or in regards to you.

On to my ignore list you go.

Have a good day.

89739[/snapback]

Is that another example of you exuding class?

I especially love the idle threat at the end. Kelly, good luck sleeping tonight. :D