Official pile on BF thread

Satan

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Guest_Hardy Pyle_*

I just felt left out....I don;t even know what you guys are arguing...something about baseball.

But you ALL Suck!!! haha...take that.

I can tell you from the top of my head who has won every Super Bowl, the score, where it was played, and the MVP.  I can also tell you every Stanley Cup Champion since 1980, every NCAA Champion since 1964 in basketball, and every college football champion since 1980. 

89703[/snapback]

Fifteen minutes to Judge Wapner

Actually, I imagine he's pretty proud of his team, I know I was after the Sabres and Bills' championship appearances.

I mean, really, big effin' deal, the baseball team he rooted for lost in the World Series.  There are plenty of fans of another certain team that were the victims of another BoSox 4-game winning streak that have no room to talk.  Unable to win 1 game to put Boston away?  Pitiful.

Besides being a genuinely good man, one of the things I admire most about BF is that he always has the courage to voice his convictions.  That's something many of us here might be well served to learn.

89089[/snapback]

Your a kind and generous person, but what "billsfanone" BF was his out right refusal to give respect to anyone else's teams in his posts. He has since (to the Red Sox) but, it was too late to help him much.

leave the poor guy alone

i'm sure he feels pretty crummy right now

89000[/snapback]

Right.

The guy insults the few Braves fans in here too.

Get real!

Let him have humble pie with his crow for a few days.

Then we can welcome him back unconditionally like a true die hard Bills fan!

Right.

The guy insults the few Braves fans in here too. 

Get real!

Let him have humble pie with his crow for a few days.

Then we can welcome him back unconditionally like a true die hard Bills fan!

90060[/snapback]

BRAVES FANS! I resemble that remark. Sorry I missed it. We could have discussed dynastys, and all the times the Braves kept the Cards from going anywhere.

Never make the gravy until the chicken comes out of the oven. Surest way to curse your own good time.