Unofficial: Let's start Gibran thread

EndZoneCrew

No! Like I said in a previous post, JP needs the reps to help his development PLUS his rocket arm gives us the best chance to loosen up defenses that HAVE to respect his ability to stretch the field at ANY given time.

GO BILLS!!!

You never once contributed to the Chroisen ones previous threads. Why should I now support your efforts?

Beerball! As members of the Chroisen Race, it is not us who must judge the sincerity of a new member but welcome him like a sheep who strayed from the flock.

In the name of the father, the son and the holy Hamdan, I welcome you EZC to the Church of Gibran.

Beerball! As members of the Chroisen Race, it is not us who must judge the sincerity of a new member but welcome him like a sheep who strayed from the flock.

In the name of the father, the son and the holy Hamdan, I welcome you EZC to the Church of Gibran.

What if his motives are self-serving instead of Chroise-serving?

I may need a bit of reprogramming, but, that EZC bunch seem like an insincere lot to me.

The Chroisen One is our only hope. Not only will he lead us to victory in the final three games, but his rugged, manly good looks will distract and intimidate the rest of the division, forcing to Pats* to lose out and the Jests and fish to lose the next two and tie their week 17 matchup! Start the Chroisen One, make the playoffs. We need the power of the almighty Gibran to rescue us from mediocrity and propel us to the Superbowl championship!

All hail the great Hamdan!

What is the sense of starting Losman - a lame duck - for any game ever again in a Bills uniform? I know the Bills are mathematically still alive for the playoffs, but when your road there involves two teams having to play to a tie, you're out.

Let's say JP tears it up and the team wins the last three. Then Jauron and company look like fools for backing Edwards. Also, that would put some pressure on the team to give thought to actually re-signing JP. (I know, a nightmare if ever there was one.) At worst, JP gets a bigger contract elsewhere and the Bills get f***-all.

More realistically, let's say JP is his same old self and leads the team to a 1-2 or 0-3 finish. He goes out the door to stink up the roster somewhere else next year and the Bills still have no idea if their number 3 can be a 2 or a 1.

The only upside is to start Hamdan and find out what you have. The fact that the Bills wouldn't even consider doing so speaks volumes about the ineptitude of Jauron and Co.

Count me in. Why play JP, he's gone anyway....

The thing that really bothers me is that we'll go into the offseason with more questions and doubts re Trent and our qb situation than before the season. Is he as good as he showed in the early games or as bad as he showed in the last games? Or maybe somewhere in between. Good grief what do we do......... <_<:wallbash::thumbsup:

No! Like I said in a previous post, JP needs the reps to help his development PLUS his rocket arm gives us the best chance to loosen up defenses that HAVE to respect his ability to stretch the field at ANY given time.

GO BILLS!!!

I hope this was sarcastic, respect his arm for overthrowing everyone like last week? What the heck do we care about his development?! He stopped developing years ago and he's a UFA after this season, we could care less!

What is the sense of starting Losman - a lame duck - for any game ever again in a Bills uniform? I know the Bills are mathematically still alive for the playoffs, but when your road there involves two teams having to play to a tie, you're out.

Let's say JP tears it up and the team wins the last three. Then Jauron and company look like fools for backing Edwards. Also, that would put some pressure on the team to give thought to actually re-signing JP. (I know, a nightmare if ever there was one.) At worst, JP gets a bigger contract elsewhere and the Bills get f***-all.

More realistically, let's say JP is his same old self and leads the team to a 1-2 or 0-3 finish. He goes out the door to stink up the roster somewhere else next year and the Bills still have no idea if their number 3 can be a 2 or a 1.

The only upside is to start Hamdan and find out what you have. The fact that the Bills wouldn't even consider doing so speaks volumes about the ineptitude of Jauron and Co.

If they believe Hamdan is good enough to be the #2 QB next year, why not let him play and see what you've got. With the playoffs gone and JP gone with them forever in 3 more weeks, why play him?

Either Edwards is healthy enough to play the next 3 games or stick Hamdan in there. I even found it hard last week to cheer for them with JP at the helm.