Remember when part 2

major

“It’s huge,” said Trent Edwards. “I’m very, very excited about coach Jauron getting extended. That just shows the effort that he’s put into this organization and that just shows the backing that the organization has for him. I’m very, very excited that he’s here for the next… a three-year extension is what I heard.”

“That puts a lot of the players in this locker room at ease knowing that our head coach is going to be here and he’s not going anywhere else. He’s ours and we’re going to play for him the rest of this season the next three following that. So it’s nice to have that set aside and it’s very, very well deserved I would say too.”

Ouch! I wonder if Trent wishes he had that interview back?

Not only that, but I bet Lee Evans is mad as all hell for signing on that dotted line a few months back.......ouch!

Somehow, I think Evans anytime he feels mad about signing an extension with a losing joke of a franchise like the bills, he calls the number to his bank that gives his account balance & immediately he has a smile on his face.

“It’s huge,” said Trent Edwards. “I’m very, very excited about coach Jauron getting extended. That just shows the effort that he’s put into this organization and that just shows the backing that the organization has for him. I’m very, very excited that he’s here for the next… a three-year extension is what I heard.”

“That puts a lot of the players in this locker room at ease knowing that our head coach is going to be here and he’s not going anywhere else. He’s ours and we’re going to play for him the rest of this season the next three following that. So it’s nice to have that set aside and it’s very, very well deserved I would say too.”

Translation = "I'm glad we'll continue to have a coach who lets us practice indoors when its below 70 outside, who wont yell at us if we keep making the same mistakes every week, who thinks that we are always working hard each week to correct those mistakes, who you can count on to stand there on the sideline all day long without barely a move.......hey, is he even alive?"

Translation = "I'm glad we'll continue to have a coach who lets us practice indoors when its below 70 outside, who wont yell at us if we keep making the same mistakes every week, who thinks that we are always working hard each week to correct those mistakes, who you can count on to stand there on the sideline all day long without barely a move.......hey, is he even alive?"

Lol, our coach is the NFL version of Weekend at Bernies

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2X-bnzzM3xg

Ouch! I wonder if Trent wishes he had that interview back?

I wonder if Jauron wishes he could throw Trent back.

“That puts a lot of the players in this locker room at ease knowing that our head coach is going to be here and he’s not going anywhere else.

Hells yeah, who wouldn't be at ease knowing that your boss isn't gonna push you? Is gonna always 'have your back'?

I would be at ease too if Dick were my boss, he accepts welcomes mediocrity.

The players like Jauron....that is evident. If Trent played better we would not even be talking about Jauron. It all comes down to QB play....Trent was great to start the year and thten went in to a horrible tailspin where he was afraid to make throws. It all comes down to the players, at least 90% of it. If Trent likes DJ he should go out and play like he did at the beginning of the year and quit nursing the injury. If they win the last three games then DJ stays....if they lose the last three I can NOT see how you keep the guy. That would be 1-9 in the last ten. Unacceptable if it happens.

The players like Jauron....that is evident.

Frankly, i think this 'like to play for a coach' is way over rated. I couldn't care less if the players like their HC or not as long as we are winning. I think winning games will make a lot of players happy more so than a having the comfort of a 'teacher' coach will. Tom Coughlin was supposed to be a disciplinarian who was tough on his players - he did make a winner and is not afraid to punish a key player such as Burress. Thats the kind of coach I want.

The players like Jauron....that is evident. If Trent played better we would not even be talking about Jauron. It all comes down to QB play....Trent was great to start the year and thten went in to a horrible tailspin where he was afraid to make throws. It all comes down to the players, at least 90% of it. If Trent likes DJ he should go out and play like he did at the beginning of the year and quit nursing the injury. If they win the last three games then DJ stays....if they lose the last three I can NOT see how you keep the guy. That would be 1-9 in the last ten. Unacceptable if it happens.

This is my theory too. If Trent had played like he did in the first 6 games for the last 7, we'd be in first place right now and happy as pigs in slop. But, after game 6 the interceptions and fumbles started and we're now virtually out of it after 13 games.

Offensive play calling has been aweful at times, but if Trent could have gotten us in the end zone against SF and not thrown picks and fumbled against the Jets and not thrown 3 picks on the first 4 possessions against Cleveland, we're talking 9-3.

OC play calling has been strange at times, but with a little help from the QB, we'd be saying it was pure genius.

Get us a real QB for 2009 PLEASE !!

Go BILLS !!

If they win the last three games then DJ stays....if they lose the last three I can NOT see how you keep the guy. That would be 1-9 in the last ten. Unacceptable if it happens.

But Jauron only has to be "acceptable" to one man. But that one man is pretty old and isn't in the mood for any negative 'Chicken soup for the soul'. He has had enough change in his life, thank you very much.

"I like Dick. He's a heck of a good guy!" says Ralph Wilson enthusiastically. Why would Ralph fire his new BFF (which, in Ralph's world, "forever" in BFF may be pretty accurate) ?

Heck, the players like Dick. (Sounds like we should get out some old Dick Nixon campaign buttons. "I like Dick" - actually, they did not use that campaign slogan - and, of course, my Ralphie quote is strictly made up.

Merry Christmas everybody!

Not only that, but I bet Lee Evans is mad as all hell for signing on that dotted line a few months back.......ouch!

I agree, I'm sure that Evans likes getting paid but he seems to actually care about the team winning.

Sad thing is that if he finishes his career in Buffalo he will most likely never play in a playoff game or win a ring.

You forgot that Dick reads to them before bed and wipes them when they poop.