What is the most attractive thing

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly i would have to say if a girl has a a pretty face and a great smile that is all i need. The rest is all bonus IMO But its hard to resist a nice curvy figure

Just curious what my fellow fans think

I just need a girl who is decent looking and who will never utter the phrase "It's just a game." Honestly. I watch sports all year long and I need someone who can tolerate that.

There's this bombshell who lives pretty close to me who has a Marshawn Lynch jersey on every Sunday. I see her around campus every once in a while but I'm always too flabbergasted to say anything. Completely out of my league unfortunately.

I just need a girl who is decent looking and who will never utter the phrase "It's just a game." Honestly. I watch sports all year long and I need someone who can tolerate that.

There's this bombshell who lives pretty close to me who has a Marshawn Lynch jersey on every Sunday. I see her around campus every once in a while but I'm always too flabbergasted to say anything. Completely out of my league unfortunately.

Nobody is out of your league especially if shes a bills fan!. Go get her or get her number and give it to me

I feel the same way. But I look for those qualities in a guy.

Dude...lay off.....I don't want any daughter of mine being approached by some creepy guy on an internet message board!