The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Jauron signed a 3 year deal after the Miami game...just researched it..

Link?

While I do believe it is true, a couple of Buffalo snooze people have stated the reported signed extension has never been confirmed by the Bills organization.

I was curious to actually read the article.

this game sucks more because of our crappy coaching than trent edwards...you would think this team would be able to exploit a 3/4 defense by now.....then you have a offensive coordinator playcalling two pass plays from the 2 yard line and then to make matters worse we have a head coach that would settle for a field goal there.i mean if we dont get in the 49'ers have the ball at the 2.and that is why we suck!we play the tampa cover none scheme and we have one of the dullest coaches/staff in football......................go bills!

name='cåblelady' date='Nov 30 2008, 03:40 PM' post='1232024']

I'm actually glad I was sick and couldn't go to the game today. <_<

So far you've saved yourself a lot of aggravation and money. Maybe someone in the organization at least tried to light a fire under their fat butts at halftime.

Never seen such whining. Not only is the deficit ONLY 10 points, but I like Buffalo's chances to win this one.

Cumulative effect of several weeks...hell, several seasons...of futility. For as much as this fan base has gone through and still hung in there, a little whining for a crappy performance at home against a team we should be beating ain't such a big deal.

If you want whining, check out a Pats' board