The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

i dont understand the gameplan today...they finally start running like they should have all season two weeks ago, continued it last week then come home in a bad weather game and come out passing...even Martz knew to run the ball today

if anyone knows anyone at the game can you text them and have them start the Jauron must go chants because thats all I want to hear in the second half

Though I have never advocated, and will NEVER advocate, for replacing Trent for even a quarter with Losman -- not because Trent's that great, but because Losman is awful -- JP is the guy you want for a Hail Mary.

If Edwards plays like this in the 3rd and we're still only down 10...time to go to Losman. Sorry but you can just tell when Trent doesn't have "it" and he definitely doesn't have "it" so far today.

Like Simon said, what a horribly coached, uninspired game of football played by the Bills today. Only Buffalo can make the 49ers look all-world.

Pathetic. But we're still in it. As long as this team doesn't keep Plaxico Burress'ing themselves like they have so far.

I've gone from being a huge fan of Trent Edwards to neutral. One more stinker half or two and i may be on his front lawn with a burning torch ready to run him out of town lol...ok, half kidding.

HALF kidding? Does that mean you won't be on his lawn, but instead you'll light and run like the other cowards?

Meanwhile...the Dolphins are beating their cupcake team.

the Dolphins are better then the Bills and are already competing after going 1-15 last year...thats what happens when you have a real front office that hires a good staff

What a horribly coached, uninspiring, impossible to watch football team. :(

Thank gawd for Sunday Ticket so we can enjoy some actual football on Sunday afternoons.

I know right?

Sometimes loving this Team makes You forget other NFL Teams actually Play watchable Football... <_<

Edwards looks like his confidence has left the stadium. Some REALLY BAD throws, and I mean putrid. This offense is just flat. Someone had better light a fire under these guys or they can watch the Jets, the Patriots and maybe even the Dolphins in the playoffs.

I'm serious, we're all sleeping, dreaming children having a nightmare that we don't wanna acknowledge. This team is gonna have the same HC and the same owner until two years from now, when the final move to Toronto is finalized and the team changes its name to the Toronto Thundercunts or some sh--.

It can't happen soon enough.