The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

If this Game does not cost Dead Dick His Job then I flat out give up... :rolleyes:

Why do so many people not get it. Ralph doesn't CARE!!!!!!!!!!!! He and his kids are all set, and the Toronto people are all set, and the only people not on the ball are US. Jauron is HC until the planned move to TO.

put Losman in for the Hail Mary.

Watch the Bills try some crap like hook and lateral

Though I have never advocated, and will NEVER advocate, for replacing Trent for even a quarter with Losman -- not because Trent's that great, but because Losman is awful -- JP is the guy you want for a Hail Mary.

If this Game does not cost Dead Dick His Job then I flat out give up... :rolleyes:

I agree, so sick of futility.

So sick of being a fan of the team that's on the end of all the record breakers and highlight films.

Jauron the con needs to go ASAP.

I'm usually against mid-season firings but canning him now may actually light a fire under this teams ass.

I'm in San Diego and can only hear the game via internet. On this Thanksgiving weekend, should I be glad I cannot see what I'm hearing?

BTW, what's the point of firing Jaron? Is there a legit GM in place? Like it or not, Wilson is a lame-duck, waiting to die owner. I guess the team is taking on his characteristics.

I agree, so sick of futility.

So sick of being a fan of the team that's on the end of all the record breakers and highlight films.

Jauron the con needs to go ASAP.

I'm usually against mid-season firings but canning him now may actually light a fire under this teams ass.

I hate the idea of switching coaches yet again, but at the same time, I can't imagine any scenario in which Jauron ever takes the team to the Super Bowl. Consequently, there's no reason -- imo -- to keep him. Might as well can him now.