SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Biggest need is a HC, hands down.

Name one head coach in NFL history that could consistently win with that #5 behind center.

Now if you want to blame Jauron for leaving Trent in or getting him in the first place then ok. Personally I blame Bill Walsh's practical joke. Now he is gone and there is no way for him to call and say "Look guys, I was just kidding.

Trent is a Los Gato and probably grew up rooting for the 49ers. He is probably still rooting for them today. He is a complete loser and worse yet he doesn't even give a crap. Say all you will about Losman, but at least he gives a crap.

the Dolphins are better then the Bills and are already competing after going 1-15 last year...thats what happens when you have a real front office that hires a good staff

Your point is dead on.

Jauron should be fired at 4:15 PM today and should his bare ass should be paddled publicly.

I'm serious, we're all sleeping, dreaming children having a nightmare that we don't wanna acknowledge. This team is gonna have the same HC and the same owner until two years from now, when the final move to Toronto is finalized and the team changes its name to the Toronto Thundercunts or some sh--.

Oh, I'm well aware of it. There's a reason that this collapse depresses me so much -- it's because there's no more "wait till next year" with this team. We need to win this year or next, because in 2010, maybe 2011, there will be no Buffalo Bills.

If Edwards plays like this in the 3rd and we're still only down 10...time to go to Losman. Sorry but you can just tell when Trent doesn't have "it" and he definitely doesn't have "it" so far today.

Like Simon said, what a horribly coached, uninspired game of football played by the Bills today. Only Buffalo can make the 49ers look all-world.

Pathetic. But we're still in it. As long as this team doesn't keep Plaxico Burress'ing themselves like they have so far.

Absolutely crucial game for the Bills. If Trent keeps sucking you have to put the other guy in.

the d had one bad drive and has been outstanding since. the biggest failure for us is the special teams, followed by lynch's fumble, then edwards and our passing game not making the grade.

we have the plan and players in place to be ahead in this game but mistakes are costing us.

Can't even ATTEMPT a hail mary? What a joke!

Yep , but the biggest joke is watching those 73000 fans knowing that they spent their hard earned money to watch this crap. The real joke is the Bills fan They should all get up and walk out of the game now .There is absolutely no excuse for this. Jauraon is a joke as a matter of fact the whole NFL is a joke.

the Dolphins are better then the Bills and are already competing after going 1-15 last year...thats what happens when you have a real front office that hires a good staff

Yep. All is right with the universe once again. The Bills are back where they belong after the aberration that was the late 80s and early 90s. Finally the taint of winning has been fully cleansed from the franchise and we can all go back to listening to the games on the radio.

Let's OPEN THE DOME NEXT WEEK!

Where are those tards now....?

I thought the same thing when I read that...Do these Folks actually watch the Bills Play?

Oh and a little btw...Dead Dick built this Team (He's had final say on personnel from day one by Levy's design)...A Team that Plays in Buffalo and looks lost in bad weather...

Good job Dick! Keep up the good work! <_<