SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Groin injury, eh?

He's one of the least durable QBs I've seen in a while.

Really! Apparently you've just became a Bills fan in the last 180 seconds.

Say, what gave Trent Edwards the opportunity to even get into the starting line-up last year?

Say, what gave JP Losman his first real opportunity in football and what happened to his leg when that happened?

Say, what was the name of that guy who was hurt so often we had to give his job to a midget from Worcester?

Say, do you have any idea what you're talking about?

Well the only difference will be the names of the posters as the same thing happened with TE playing.

It's all part of being right. If you were a supporter of TE for every bad pass that TE makes, it helps prove you're right and smarter than everyone else so you're going to post. Conversely if you stated JP sucks, for every bad pass he makes, it will help prove those people are smarter.

That's the thing that matters most, looking like you really are smart!

now every pass JP misses....everyone will say horrible throw..

a punt from the 37?? Nedney hits a 51, but they won't let Lindell try a 54?? Playing not to lose again instead of to win...if you are gonna punt, you might as well go for it...I can't name 1 team that punts from the opponents 37 yard line other than the Bills...what did we get, 24 yards?? The soft coverage will let them get that back in 2 plays, if not 1...

That's a Gregg Williams/Mike Mularkey call.

Hey, maybe the Bills should get Turner Gill...

I am not an Edwards apologist. I don't care who the QB is as long as we win games. We can have a QB as dumb as one of you people so long as you are winning games for me.

With that said, is it really possible that Edwards has been harboring a groin injury that has restricted him in recent weeks, or is this just some ridiculous short-term conceived excuse to get Losman in there?