The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Losman was the backup QB when that happened, correct? Did the injury really impact the team?

Are you going to answer the question about Edwards and his litany of injuries?

So injuries only count if they have a direct impact on the team and the player is a starter? Then what are you asking me about Edwards "going back to college" for?

Edwards has missed games or been taken out of games due to injury four times in two years, I believe. He has returned at least once. Are you willing to wager me significant amounts of money that JP Losman's injury pulls or missed games does not equal that?

I am willing to wager approximately all of the money in the world that JP Losman has been injured as much as Trent Edwards, and that your original statement was the product of a mentally challenged person, a player apologist, a terrorist, or a combination of all three.

I'll say this: After getting torn up on the first drive, the Bills defense has been almost flawless. That FG was on the offense as much as anything else. THey're frustrating, but they put the team in a position to win if they could do more than rely on Marshawn Lynch occasionally getting free.

Nice to see JP has learned to look off his receivers. Locked on again and the defender got his arm in there to deflect it away with no problem. And it's also obvious Trent still can't play in bad weather. Time for another new QB.

This team sucks from A-Z. The timeout called before the 49ers punt?????? WTF is wrong with this organization. They can't even execute a !@#$ing Hail Mary. 54 points against KC and only 3 pts in 3 qtrs at home against the pitiful Niners. <_<

Yes. thats why the idiots that always write "why didnt they just run on every down" dont know how NFL football works. You gotta keep mixing it up. The Bills and most NFL teams just cannot expect to run on every play and score especially in the red zone. Problem is, our QB'ing is so inconsistent down there. A little boot roll out after Lynch's long run would have been a great call. The TE would have been open

that's basically what happened in the 60's and 70's...teams ran the ball in a 3:1 ratio or sometimes even more...it was not uncommon for multiple backs to have 200+ carries and over 1000 yards rushing...

Passing was an afterthought in a lot of cases, with QBs throwing less than 200 passes all season long....

You're probably right. I'd rather have a QB with some minor injury than one with confidence issues.

No, of COOOOOOURSE he's hurt. That's what you do when you injure your groin. You stand out in the freezing cold instead of going to the training room. This team can't even LIE without looking like !@#$s.

So injuries only count if they have a direct impact on the team and the player is a starter? Then what are you asking me about Edwards "going back to college" for?

Edwards has missed games or been taken out of games due to injury four times in two years, I believe. He has returned at least once. Are you willing to wager me significant amounts of money that JP Losman's injury pulls or missed games does not equal that?

I am willing to wager approximately all of the money in the world that JP Losman has been injured as much as Trent Edwards, and that your original statement was the product of a mentally challenged person, a player apologist, a terrorist, or a combination of all three.

Losman is obviously not a part of the future of the Bills. Edwards is, which is why I feel that his history if injuries is worrisome. Is that difficult for you to comprehend?

When you challange a call you're asking the officals to review the video of the play to determine what really happened. You're not asking them to read the rule book. It sounds like from what others are saying, the ref blew it by not knowing the rule, however I doubt a ruling can be changed via a challange becasue a ref interpeted a rule incorrectly. It's there for the purpose of correcting things that were not seen corrrectly due to speed of play.

In some other sports, a misinterpetation of a rule (which sounds like this may have been) can be protested, but I don't think there's a protest process during the middle of an NFL game.

Does the rule really say the word "NEAR" in it???????????????? !@#$ing for real?