The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I want Ralph and his mutant children to sell this cursed club to Toronto and then have Jim Kelly buy a team and give Buffalo a brand new team in a dome downtown. THAT would be cool.

I wanna win the lottery, but it ain't happening. Once the Bills leave, that's it for the NFL in Buffalo. Toronto will probably play one game a year at RWS for a few years, and then no more. It sucks, but it's likely.

When you challange a call you're asking the officals to review the video of the play to determine what really happened. You're not asking them to read the rule book. It sounds like from what others are saying, the ref blew it by not knowing the rule, however I doubt a ruling can be changed via a challange becasue a ref interpeted a rule incorrectly. It's there for the purpose of correcting things that were not seen corrrectly due to speed of play.

In some other sports, a misinterpetation of a rule (which sounds like this may have been) can be protested, but I don't think there's a protest process during the middle of an NFL game.

Simple. Where did the ball land? You don't challenge the ref's idiocy, you challenge the placement of the ball, because you know the rule.