The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

please leave..............

Why leave?

Trent has played in over a seasons worth of games now, the criticism can begin.

He can't play against teams that run the 3-4, holds on the ball too long and is just as inaccurate as Losman.

If Jauron the con is fired I guarantee that the Bills draft a QB next season.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

please leave..............

TE is trigger shy and can't chose a target fast enough. He has had ok time in the pocket. I am not discounting the poor play calling but come on, pick a target and complete a pass. Hill is playing in the same elements as TE is and is kicking our a$$.

I'm serious, we're all sleeping, dreaming children having a nightmare that we don't wanna acknowledge. This team is gonna have the same HC and the same owner until two years from now, when the final move to Toronto is finalized and the team changes its name to the Toronto Thundercunts or some sh--.

<_<

I might actually root for them if that's the new name.

Yep , but the biggest joke is watching those 73000 fans knowing that they spent their hard earned money to watch this crap. The real joke is the Bills fan They should all get up and walk out of the game now .There is absolutely no excuse for this. Jauraon is a joke as a matter of fact the whole NFL is a joke.

Exactly why I decided against renewing season tickets 2 years ago.

I have not regretted it since.

All in favor of seeing J.P. say I.

do you honestly think that will make a difference? will playing JP somehow change the playcalling or save them timeouts or the overall coaching decisions made during a game?