The "Official" Bills Gameday thread!!

SKOOBY

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the classic idiot retort like this.

You guys really expect the backup QB to be perfect, and when he's not perfect you tar and feather him. Bunch of clueless idiots who are just haters.

Were not expecting him to come out and be a Tom Brady for christs sake were expecting him to be at least reliable but he's not...this is the same JP we've seen time and time again

Four-Five weeks ago who would have predicted that our season would be on the line against the San Fransisco 49ers with 2 minutes to go, with JP Losman at Quarterback and 3 points on the scoreboard?

I did at the beginning of the season. Look through the threads , you'll find it.

I love the classic idiot retort like this.

You guys really expect the backup QB to be perfect, and when he's not perfect you tar and feather him. Bunch of clueless idiots who are just haters.

I expect a man who is paid good money to do what it takes to be ready when called upon. When he had time to prepare, he failed to deliver. His role may have changed, but he is expected to do something other than throw the ball away on a 4th and 2 with the game on the line.

I don't understand how anyone can be satisfied with this organization, or accept the lack of improvement.

I expect a man who is paid good money to do what it takes to be ready when called upon. When he had time to prepare, he failed to deliver. His role may have changed, but he is expected to do something other than throw the ball away on a 4th and 2 with the game on the line.

I don't understand how anyone can be satisfied with this organization, or accept the lack of improvement.

Why don't we see what Hamdan can do already? I think JP has had ample opportunities to demonstrate his skills.

I see special teams are good today:

Lindell 1/3 longest 22 yards

Moorman 3 punts for 26 average. Only one inside the 20 and the longest is 29.

And San Fran's punter is launching the ball over 50 yards consistently.

Could it be the wind?