Where does JP go next year?

BuffaloBill

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly dont see him going to any team as a starter...he might get better on another team and push into the starting position within a season or two, or he might even get lucky enough to become a starter just after 1 preseason, but IMHO he wont go to any team as a straight out starter.

He'll go to a team that is looking for a good back-up QB.....not a slight on JP, that's just what he is....a good number two QB. I'd love to keep him in Buffalo as a number two QB but he is definitely gone. Not much respect for him around the league and considered an average QB.

he goes somewhere as a backup...if he's lucky, he might even be a #2 QB not a #3.

He's going somewere to have a chance to atleast compete for the #1 spot.....no doubt about it....and someone will give him a contract and a chance....

2006 was better then most people give credit for...

He'll go to a team that is looking for a good back-up QB.....not a slight on JP, that's just what he is....a good number two QB. I'd love to keep him in Buffalo as a number two QB but he is definitely gone. Not much respect for him around the league and considered an average QB.

I don't know that he is even a good #2. When a guy says he has a hard time getting up for games, despite being paid as a professional athelese, I have my doubts. Don't get me wrong, I think he is talented, but he just doen't process game info like he should....

JP isn't good. No matter where he goes he's gonna hold on to the ball too long, fail to read defenses, throw picks and get sacked. With that being said I hope he goes to the jets if Favre retires

DUDE wasnt this board just saying that about edwards over the 4 game losing streak. The only receievers on this team appear to be thr running backs. JP will do good on a team that plays to his strengths I can definately see arizona being one of those teams.

I honestly dont see him going to any team as a starter...he might get better on another team and push into the starting position within a season or two, or he might even get lucky enough to become a starter just after 1 preseason, but IMHO he wont go to any team as a straight out starter.

I tend to agree. Some of the teams mentioned in the first post might bring in a few guys (none of whom is a clear #1) and let them sort it out in camp and preseason, but that would be the closest thing to being tabbed as a starter, for JP, at this particular stage of his career. I agree he MIGHT be a starter again, one day, and would bet that he starts another game or two in his career, simply because he will be on a roster, somewhere.

I was out last friday night and saw JP at a bar on Chippewa..As I don't get out much I had a little more than a few

and walked up to JP and asked him where he would be playing next year.

He was very cool and said, "I am playing here this year." I asked well what about next year and he repeated himself in a respectful manner...where he could have just punked me off. Then I asked him what he felt about Trent's 1st qtr melt down v. Cleveland...JP smiled and said listen..I'm just out for something to eat and a little time with my friends and I am not really talking football tonight.

I apologized for interrupting him and he was cool..asked me my name etc made small talk. I wished him good luck in his future and went back to my group of friends.

My take on JP, the guy is a class act..even to a drunken overzealous Bills fan out for some answers.

Good Luck where ever you end up JP :)