Where does JP go next year?

BuffaloBill

Yes I'm a BILLS fan. YOU are an IDIOT that can't even read at the 5th grade level. You can't defend your position on any topic for that reason, so you have to resort to name calling. Do us all a favor & leave.

Shall I bring up your last topic where you said Trent didnt embrace Wny because he didnt bring them up in an interview??? Youre too much..You dont even need to be called a name.... :)

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Shall I bring up your last topic where you said Trent didnt embrace Wny because he didnt bring them up in an interview??? Youre too much..You dont even need to be called a name.... :)

As I said YOU CAN't READ. The interviewer brought up the subject, asking Trent what he thought of New York State. My post commented about Trent's response to that question. He said he liked NYC, & said nothing about Buffalo. Go away & LEARN TO READ.

As I said YOU CAN't READ. The interviewer brought up the subject, asking Trent what he thought of New York State. My post commented about Trent's response to that question. He said he liked NYC, & said nothing about Buffalo. Go away & LEARN TO READ.

Goin down with the ship I see.....You just suck..You are the worst poster I have ever read in the history of the internet...