Jabari Greer welcome to your new role in the nickel D...

Big Turk

I just don't see how McKelvin gets taken out now after the game he had today, regardless if Greer is healthy or not...

Greer is a good player, but McKelvin has the opportunity to be great...that first INT he had today was a big time play---the type of play you see pro bowl and all pro CB's make. Greer doesn't make these type of plays. He plays pretty good run support, and covers well, but doesn't get a lot of those types of INT's....the ones the CB makes happen, versus the ones the QB hands them....

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I just don't see how McKelvin gets taken out now after the game he had today, regardless if Greer is healthy or not...

Greer is a good player, but McKelvin has the opportunity to be great...that first INT he had today was a big time play---the type of play you see pro bowl and all pro CB's make. Greer doesn't make these type of plays. He plays pretty good run support, and covers well, but doesn't get a lot of those types of INT's....the ones the CB makes happen, versus the ones the QB hands them....

We need both of them. I'd rather see McKelvin in the slot, because he strikes me as more physical against the run.

McKelvin did make a couple great plays today, but lets not get too cranked, the Bills D also gave up a lot of yards, and a alarming number of times, KC's receivers were uncontested.

One step at a time, one step at a time...

Greer has 2 TDs this year. Where do people come up with this stuff?

He does have 2 TD's this year, but they were both throws that the QB basically threw it right to Greer, not on a play that Greer actually made to intercept a well thrown pass.

If the Bills are smart....they sign Greer long term and let Mcgee walk when his contract is up.....

I've been saying that since last year now. Playing cornerback isn't just about how many interceptions you get. Jabari is a better player than McGee.

I've been saying that since last year now. Playing cornerback isn't just about how many interceptions you get. Jabari is a better player than McGee.

I agree. Lets not roll out the red carpet for McKelvin just yet. A great game? yes and yes. Time to unseat Jabari? not yet. But he most certainly is getting scary good as a KO returner. :rolleyes: McGee has definitely lost something after his injury.

Greer has 2 TDs this year. Where do people come up with this stuff?

He has been our best DB all year long! I'd like to see he and Greer lined up on the outside in a year or two as both seem to be good and potential shutdown man-to-man corners.

He does have 2 TD's this year, but they were both throws that the QB basically threw it right to Greer, not on a play that Greer actually made to intercept a well thrown pass.

HA! Did you even watch the game against the Jets? The interception he made was just an excellent play. I'm just as high on McKelvin right now as everybody else, but an injured Greer is still the superior CB imo.

If the Bills are smart....they sign Greer long term and let Mcgee walk when his contract is up.....

agree. Greer has outplayed McGee the previous 2 years. Leo had a great game today; but like we say 'dont judge a young kid on one or two bad games' we cant get overly excited and convinced he is the next coming of Champ after one good game against tyler thigpen.