How Come This Franchise Can't Win A Super Bowl?

Let alone, even make the !@#$ing playoffs? I'm tired of hearing the loser mantra of "wait next year." Maybe the next time someone from the front office says that, someone should ask them approximately when is next year coming? Cause it sure as hell isn't one Earth year they're talking about. Watch here's what happens:

They let Favre throw for 400 yards next week and lose

They let Cassell look like Brady and lose

They make Cleveland look like Super Bowl champions and lose

Then they'll be 5-5, and then Ralph will struggle to tell us that the Bills are a year away. Just hand over the !@#$ing franchise already Ralph. The Bills have been a mediocre product under you. Time to get someone that actually wants to....you know....maybe WIN!

Let alone, even make the !@#$ing playoffs? I'm tired of hearing the loser mantra of "wait next year." Maybe the next time someone from the front office says that, someone should ask them approximately when is next year coming? Cause it sure as hell isn't one Earth year they're talking about. Watch here's what happens:

Then they'll be 5-5, and then Ralph will struggle to tell us that the Bills are a year away. Just hand over the !@#$ing franchise already Ralph. The Bills have been a mediocre product under you. Time to get someone that actually wants to....you know....maybe WIN!

Please go away!! One loss and this is your response??

Listen man, I know that this loss hurts, but everyone needs to calm down and take a deep breath. We are still 5-2 and tied for first place. Hopefully, this loss is pissing the players off as well and will make them focus on the big(ger) games against the Jets and Patriots.

Listen man, I know that this loss hurts, but everyone needs to calm down and take a deep breath. We are still 5-2 and tied for first place. Hopefully, this loss is pissing the players off as well and will make them focus on the big(ger) games against the Jets and Patriots.

Yeah, everyone thought the Arizona loss would do that, and now they lose to Miami.

Yeah, everyone thought the Arizona loss would do that, and now they lose to Miami.

ugh. youre an absolute clown. if you thought this team would go 14-2 you are mistaken. sh-- happens, and sometimes things don't go your way. accept the loss for what it is and stop being a b!tch.

ugh. youre an absolute clown. if you thought this team would go 14-2 you are mistaken. sh-- happens, and sometimes things don't go your way. accept the loss for what it is and stop being a b!tch.

No, I thought they had a legit shot at winning 11 games heading into today's game. But it turns out as it gets later into the season, the team decides to sh-- the bed.

No, I thought they had a legit shot at winning 11 games heading into today's game. But it turns out as it gets later into the season, the team decides to sh-- the bed.

You need to look at this year as a bonus. If we don't win 11 or 12 games in 1 of the next 3 years then you can start to worry. The driving force behind our team, Lynch, Edwards, Evans, Whitner & Poz will be here for the next few years at least.

if we go 5-5 we can still go 11-5, 10-6 would probably do the trick

GET LOST NEWBIE!

You all know the !@#$ing regression is coming. 1-2 in the last three games after a 4-0 start. !@#$ing pathetic. There's no excuse for losing to Miami.

Actually, we don't all know that. If you know that, do you mind sharing the winning lotto numbers for Friday...since you claim to be able to see the future. If you can't do that, then how's about quit overreacting like a 2-year old

So our 2nd loss of the season makes it impossible for us to win 11? What kind of holcombs arm math is that?

1-2 in the last three after going 4-0. Pathetic. Shitting the bed as usual.

It's not politically correct but I like this guys passion. This board has gotten wimpy over the years and seeing a bonafide zealot is refreshing. Sports, Sports, Sports, is your whole life Sports? :wallbash:

Winning the Superbowl is no easy acomplishment. Losing in Miami hurts but face it, the Dolphins are not the Wandstadt Fish anymore. Winning in Miami will not be easy anymore. Look at the bright side please, We are 5-2 tied for the division lead. How can you cry and complain so much when we are 5-2! We still have several cupcakes on the schedule and a playoff berth is coming our way!!!

Take a Puff, Go Buff!

If someone told you at the start of training camp that we would be 5-2 I bet you would have said "I'll take it." This is a very young team and they have to learn to win. Trent Edwards is only in his second season. He laid an egg yesterday but he will learn from it. The sky is not falling yet. I think 11 w's gets you into the playoffs. Granted we can't give up all of the division games but if we play 6-3 the rest of the season we are in for sure. Given our schedule and level of talent this is a very achievable task.

I think the bigger question is how competitive can this team be once they get there? We will have to wait and see.

Okay, I'm not going to blast you. Enough have already done that. But I suggest you chilll out about it. Things aren't that bad when we lose, and they are not that awesome when we win. Think about how many good teams have had bad losses. New England, San Diego, the Giants, Pittsburgh, Indianapolis, Dallas, etc., etc., etc. Team intensity, turnovers, lucky breaks, bad officiating, home crowds, etc. all are factors in every game. And as we see every year, even the dormat teams win some of them. I don't know how far this version of the Bills will go this year, but I have suffered through enough rotten years to appreciate a good one. If they don't make the playoffs it will be because of these damned injuries, not talent or attitude. These guys are playing hard and I am getting my money's worth.

$h!tting the bed would mean we went 0-3. Did we not beat the Chargers, or do they not count?

PTR

Take off your rose colored glasses PTR. Take away the seattle, jacksonville, oakland, st. louis, and san diego games, and we've yet to really win a game. We're on the road to another top-10 pick.

1-2 in the last three after going 4-0. Pathetic. Shitting the bed as usual.

yeah just like eveery other trent edwards team, right? and just like we start every year right? We always start good the do bad in the end, right? that would be what as usual means?

I'm not happy with the loss but we are still 7-2 and who thought we woulr be here before week 1?

yeah just like eveery other trent edwards team, right? and just like we start every year right? We always start good the do bad in the end, right? that would be what as usual means?

I'm not happy with the loss but we are still 7-2 and who thought we woulr be here before week 1?

Do you know something we don't? Awesome!

GO BILLS!

Who wants to call me an idiot now? They just shat the bed against the Jets. That's 1-3 in the last !@#$ing four games. This team will miss the playoffs, and then we'll have to hear some sort of excuse for why they missed it again. The defense and the offense !@#$ing suck.

I guess I didn't realize the Super Bowl was being played, today.

Who wants to call me an idiot now? They just shat the bed against the Jets. That's 1-3 in the last !@#$ing four games. This team will miss the playoffs, and then we'll have to hear some sort of excuse for why they missed it again. The defense and the offense !@#$ing suck.

I will.

You're a !@#$ing idiot. It doesn't matter whether the Bills do end up finishing badly or not, the fact is you don't have a clue in the world right now and are bungee jumping with the rest of them.

Let alone, even make the !@#$ing playoffs? I'm tired of hearing the loser mantra of "wait next year." Maybe the next time someone from the front office says that, someone should ask them approximately when is next year coming? Cause it sure as hell isn't one Earth year they're talking about.

Maybe you should root for another team....me I'll stick with my Bills Reguardless.