Best show's on TV

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really want to get into Mad Men im prolly going to buy season 1

It's a pretty interesting show IMO, very much about the character development -- not one for those who need a lot of 'action'. Also, I really enjoy period shows/movies and by all accounts, this really pegs the early 60s and hits on a lot of the foreshadowing of the huge culture shifts that are just a few years away.

The only shows I watch regularly are Criminal Minds, South Park, and when the new season starts Friday Night Lights.

Friday Night Lights in now only on DirecTV. The new season is 4 episodes in. A few changes, but for the most part still a good show. A bit more risque now that it is on a "cable" channel.

No particular order...

Cash Cab

Two & A Half Men

Iron Chef America

World's Dumbest

Survivor

New Adventures of Old Christine

Peoples Court (Hot Judge)

Judge Judy (Cold Judge)

Haven't seen it scheduled yet this year but also...

Rules of Engagement

I can't stand Man vs Wild. The whole show is about how gross that guy can be. And can't stand the host, and every time I hear him say "Gla-see-er" I want to break my TV. I spend a lot of time on Discovery, but every time that show pops up I scramble for the remote.

I just assumed that glacier was some crazy british pronunciation. The one thing he says all the time that drives me crazy is "disorientated".

I'll add Monk and Psych to the list whenever they come out of their hiatus.

No particular order...

Cash Cab

Two & A Half Men

Iron Chef America

World's Dumbest

Survivor

New Adventures of Old Christine

Peoples Court (Hot Judge)

Judge Judy (Cold Judge)

Haven't seen it scheduled yet this year but also...

Rules of Engagement

:thumbsup: Hot Cuban authority!!! I thought I was the only one that noticed her.

Alright, it seems as though I'm going to be spending a considerable amount of time at home for the next couple of weeks due to unforeseen circumstances(illness in the family). I'm curious as to what everyone here thinks are some of the best show's on right now. I'm already a huge fan of "House", "The Office" and I'm getting into "Sons of Anarchy". IMO those are 3 of the best shows on TV, what's everyone else's top 3?

My order goes like so:

1. The Office

2. House

3. SOA

This will be fun and maybe everyone will pick up another show or 3 :thumbsup:

Heros and the Sarah Conner Chronicals

Love the females in these shows

I just assumed that glacier was some crazy british pronunciation. The one thing he says all the time that drives me crazy is "disorientated".

I think it is, though I can't recall ever hearing it before (doesn't really come up in conversation). For some reason it just irritates the hell out of me, nails on chalkboard like.

While I agree the women on Bones are attractive, I wouldn't put them in the same category as the two shows he mentioned.

I think Sarah Conner has one great woman, Summer Glau. The mom is OK. The Manson woman from Garbage is OK (I like redheads, too), but they make her look too creepy. Great bod, though.

I don't watch Heroes, but the women I have seen in the show are top notch.

For my $$, the woman who plays Angela on Bones, is one of the sexiest women (not best looking) on TV.

Speaking of good looking women, Life on Mars is on now. Bye

My (current) top 8 in no order:

1. Always Sunny

2. Lost

3. Entourage

4. Curb (coming back for another season!)

5. The Office

6. Survivor

7. How I Met Your Mother

8. Californication

It warms my heart to hear a couple people listing Criminal Minds ... not just because I have my Unsub sweatpants on right now, bu mainly because everywhere I go in this town, no one has heard of it. I swear, it's the only top 10 show no one admits to watching.