What would a loss to San Diego say, since Miami beat em?

Since 1972

Well, the Bills lost to the Cardinals, who the Jets beat. But the Jets lost to the Chargers, who Miami beat. So Miami is clearly the best team, except that Miami also lost to the Cardinals, who the Jets beat, and the Bills lost to. New England lost to Miami, but beat the Jets.

It wouldnt say much because in this league, anybody can beat anybody. Miam also lost to the Jets. Our division is wide open, but I believe that Buffalo is the best, most rounded team in the AFC East. Top-8 in the NFL. Certainly playoff worthy, and that is what I want most this season. I do not care how we get there. Getting to the playoffs with this young team would be monumental to the continuing improvement of this franchise.

I really hope we put everything together and jell as an Offense, throughout the next 2 weeks. I am going to the San Diego game on October 19th, and it will be my first Regular Season game since Kansas City in 2005. Although, I did go to the Lions Pre-Season game this season, but that does not count.

I also have tickets to the Patriots game on December 28th.

Needless to say, I am pumped!

Any suggestions to make my Game-Day experience the best it could be?

Well, the Bills lost to the Cardinals, who the Jets beat. But the Jets lost to the Chargers, who Miami beat. So Miami is clearly the best team, except that Miami also lost to the Cardinals, who the Jets beat, and the Bills lost to. New England lost to Miami, but beat the Jets.

I love this response. Perfect.

Well ??

I believe a loss to the Chargers would show a serious flaw in the Bills. They need to be able to put the loss behind them, and come out and play well against an AFC opponent in their own backyard. A home loss definitely hurts their status as a contender. Serious playoff contenders rarely lose back to back games. This one will tell us a lot about what kind of team the Bills will be this season.

That is a great post. It defined the NFL, and everyone who ever makes power rankings should read this post first.

that we're 4 and 2

Fixed it.

And I agree with your post. The Bills need to win the division to guarantee a playoff spot.

It does not matter if they do it as 10-6 team or a 14-2 team.

If they do lose to the Chargers (and I am not so sure they will), it will be just another game to learn from, and move forward.

The Chargers game is a should-win for the Bills. The Chargers aren't as good as they once were, will be coming-off a late Sunday game against the Patriots, in what should be a physical game, and will have to fly to the East Coast to play a 1 PM game in Buffalo, against a team with a week to rest and prepare. If the Bills DO manage to lose, it will be a bad omen.

The Chargers game is a should-win for the Bills. The Chargers aren't as good as they once were, will be coming-off a late Sunday game against the Patriots, in what should be a physical game, and will have to fly to the East Coast to play a 1 PM game in Buffalo, against a team with a week to rest and prepare. If the Bills DO manage to lose, it will be a bad omen.

Agree 100%. I definitely think this is a must win and the schedule sets the Bills up well. The Chargers defense is soft without Merriman and that NE game should be a battle.

If the Bills beat teh Chargers to get another AFC win, we will quickly forget the Cards game.