Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

no you won't you'll just be raggin on the next guy

if he looks like JP out there, then yes i will be raggin. I want the QB to help win ball games, being a "good guy" with a broom means very little too most bills fans IMO.

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

please...try to understand this, when the defense is on the field in the redzone(from the result of the offensive fumble) and is still on the field for 8 plays with the cards converting, you WILL BE TIRED, now let them rest for 20 seconds and then put them back out there and ask them to cover possibly the deepest wide recieving core in the game for 80 yards. put that into context with the fact that your starting quarterback is injured(it does mentally take its toll) and the cardinals offense is reved up because they are at home currently beating an undefeated team. Mentallity is a huge part of the game.

Any Pro Athlete that is tired at that point in a game should be cut and out of the league. These are Proffesionals who are in top physical condition. These are not kids or you and your buddys playing and drinking on a Saturday afternoon. They spend the offseason and training camp getting into shape so they can last longer then the first 5 minutes of a game. If they make a stop, they get off the field.

You could blame the offence for making the defence tired if the defence had made the Cards go 3 and out a couple times and JP and the Bills just kept giving the ball right back to the defence. But that didn't happen, the defence could not get off the field and wore themselves down. They were doing themselves in and are to blame. Whats the offence supposed to do, march the ball up and down the field, back and fourth just to keep the defence off the field and give them time to rest cause they can't take being on the field for a couple minutes?

Stupid JP, you do suck and the loss is all your fault. Why did you let Lee run the ball into the endzone and score so quickly? You should have directed him to stop at the 1, turn around and run it back the other way so that you could lead them down the field again and kill time off the clock. Then, you could have just kneeled the ball on first, 2nd and 3rd to run the clock down and then thrown a first on 4th down to take more time off the clock.

Jauron refusing to throw the challenge flag, seeing that the ground actually caused the ball to fly out of Royal's hand, after being sent backwards, ending his forward progress, and having his knee about a millimeter off the ground, at maybe the most critical point of the game, in my opinion, was more to blame for this loss than anything JP did or didn't do today. No, JP wasn't spectacular, and did some dumb things with the ball, as he is wont to do even on his best day. But I blame Dickie J. for one simple reason. He was no Field General out there today, and that is what we needed most, in that all-out war declared by Adrian Wilson and Friends. Can Kawika Mitchell be coach next week, please?

I lost it when DJ didn't throw the flag and atleast try to challenge it. It signaled to me that they gave up. Did he really expect his defence, after how they had played to that point, to come up and stop them and get the ball back without anymore damage on the scoreboard? It looked like another coach was yelling at DJ to throw the flag but instead he just put it back into his pocket.

I believe it was the turning point for me on DJ. Even the commentators were saying that he should throw the flag and atleast try to see if they will reverse it.

Um dude, I'm not sure if you saw the game or not

.................but.....................

JP made about 5 or 6 bad plays which translated directly into points for Arizona every single time.

Failing to check down on at least 3 or 4 plays resulting in sacks for massive losses.

The muffed handoff which resulted in a fumble.

The fumble on his own.

The interception at the end of the game.

Even the good things that he did in the game translated directly into Cardinals points. The only way JP could have kept this game in hand is if he kept kneeling the ball on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs, and then converted the 4th down for only 10 yards and did it over and over again to keep their defence off the field

I'm guessing that by some posts here that Trent would have done that

No one is saying that JP played perfect, or played himself into the starting job or put Trents job security in jeopardy. People are only saying that he is not to blame for the end result of this game. That lies squarely on the defence first, who could not do anything to slow the Cardinals down and let them get into the game.

I really wonder if they watched game film on the Cardinals from the loss to the Jets. They put no pressure on Warner, which should have been plan #1 to stop them today after the Jets showed in the first half of that game (even the announcers in that game said) that if you pressure him, he will turn the ball over. A turnover by the defence, stopping them just once instead of letting them march up and down the field as if there was no defence out there at all would have been huge. The Bills were not prepared and instead of looking at what worked for another team against them, they just tried to do what they thought might work

Even the good things that he did in the game translated directly into Cardinals points. The only way JP could have kept this game in hand is if he kept kneeling the ball on 1st, 2nd, and 3rd downs, and then converted the 4th down for only 10 yards and did it over and over again to keep their defence off the field

I'm guessing that by some posts here that Trent would have done that

No one is saying that JP played perfect, or played himself into the starting job or put Trents job security in jeopardy. People are only saying that he is not to blame for the end result of this game. That lies squarely on the defence first, who could not do anything to slow the Cardinals down and let them get into the game.

I really wonder if they watched game film on the Cardinals from the loss to the Jets. They put no pressure on Warner, which should have been plan #1 to stop them today after the Jets showed in the first half of that game (even the announcers in that game said) that if you pressure him, he will turn the ball over. A turnover by the defence, stopping them just once instead of letting them march up and down the field as if there was no defence out there at all would have been huge. The Bills were not prepared and instead of looking at what worked for another team against them, they just tried to do what they thought might work

I really do not think anyone is blaming Losman for the loss. This loss first & foremost falls squarely on the defense. They could not make a stop yesterday. With that being said though I really think what some people are trying to say & I tend to agree is that they are tired of Losman's act. The guy is just not a good qb in any system. I do not understand why it is so tough after 5 years of watching this guy play to realize that he does not have the mental capacity to play the qb position in the NFL. He just does not make decisions quick enough & does not use the whole field. If Losman plays against SD, the other 2 facets of the game(defense & ST) are going to really need to step up to account & make up for Losman's many shortcomings. I am also sick of reading "that Edwards is the better QB for the bills system". Edwards is the better qb period, in any system.

I could not agree more with you about the challenge flag not being thrown. Right or wrong, DJ had to take a chance, by not challenging he basically waived the white flag.

I really do not think anyone is blaming Losman for the loss. This loss first & foremost falls squarely on the defense. They could not make a stop yesterday. With that being said though I really think what some people are trying to say & I tend to agree is that they are tired of Losman's act. The guy is just not a good qb in any system. I do not understand why it is so tough after 5 years of watching this guy play to realize that he does not have the mental capacity to play the qb position in the NFL. He just does not make decisions quick enough & does not use the whole field. If Losman plays against SD, the other 2 facets of the game(defense & ST) are going to really need to step up to account & make up for Losman's many shortcomings. I am also sick of reading "that Edwards is the better QB for the bills system". Edwards is the better qb period, in any system.

Well said! :thumbsup:

:devil:<_< That sums up my feelings exactly....and believe me I'm not a JP basher by any means...after that near safety, I turned to my son and said "that's why he's not ever going to be a starter in the NFL"... :thumbsup: But he is not the reason we lost that game by any means....just an all round piss poor effort.

:devil:<_< That sums up my feelings exactly....and believe me I'm not a JP basher by any means...after that near safety, I turned to my son and said "that's why he's not ever going to be a starter in the NFL"... :thumbsup: But he is not the reason we lost that game by any means....just an all round piss poor effort.

Which JP are you talking about? You saw the play, no? JP got sacked for a near-safety because the other JP (the one we can't possibly live without and should sign to a 20 year $10 billion extension immediately) totally whiffed his block on that play. :doh:

Which JP are you talking about? You saw the play, no? JP got sacked for a near-safety because the other JP (the one we can't possibly live without and should sign to a 20 year $10 billion extension immediately) totally whiffed his block on that play. :thumbsup:

maybe it's was the play where he's waiting, and waiting, and waiting for someone to throw to...lack of decision making and/or bad decision making is his hallmark, that ain't gonna change.

So 11 pages....and not one person can come with one play that JP cost us with....

You want to know why???

Cuz he played near perfect before the Royal "fumble"

You want to know why people can't come up with one play by JP that cost us the game?

Because it wasn't a close game that turned on one play, you dingbat.

JP did not give us a chance to win today. It was many plays, not one. No sustained drives of consequence, fumbles, sacks and INT's. Too many negative plays to win on a day when the D was struggling. We may not have won with a stronger showing from JP, but we may have had a chance.

"struggling"??? Yeah and the Titanic had a small leak.

6 for 6 on third downs at one point, TDs or FG's on virtually every single possession until they pulled their own horns in. Please. "May not have won"???? Yeah, all JP had to do was put up more than 41 points, on the road, or would it have been 56 points if the Cards didn't start running clock?

Funny thing about offenses, they always seem to struggle when the defense gets them so far behind that all they can do is throw, throw and throw some more. But really, the fact that the Cards could pin their ears back knowing we were going to the air every play had nothing to do with the offense having problems, nothing at all. Really, it was JP. Totally.

You want to know why people can't come up with one play by JP that cost us the game?

Because it wasn't a close game that turned on one play, you dingbat.

We were down by 7 when Jenkins decided to jump offsides on a FG attempt....its was a 2 possession game when Royal "fumbled"......

Those were the plays that turned the game....

JP played great when we were in the game....as soon as we fell out, he and the rest of the offense fell apart, along with that defense that didnt do sh-- all day....

We were down by 7 when Jenkins decided to jump offsides on a FG attempt....its was a 2 possession game when Royal "fumbled"......

JP played great when we were in the game....as soon as we fell out, he and the rest of the offense fell apart, along with that defense that didnt do sh-- all day....

what are you talking about? after that point, our defense made their second third-down stop of the day :censored:

....out of 9. :wtf:

:wallbash::blush::wallbash:

wait...are you serious? :censored:

Ok he didnt.....like i said before that "fumble" name me a couple plays were he just didnt get it done??

Hell ill help you out...3rd and 3 at midfield....he took a sack trying to outrun LaBoi to the edge....

Now name me another....I'll bet you $1000 that you cant

There were a combination of factors, including JP's decision making on a couple of plays (the run/sack comes to mind), leading to not having any LSD (Long Sustained Drives). When you don't have LSD against teams like the Cardinals, you have to win in a shootout, which wasn't going to happen.

It was an entire team issue.

Ok he didnt.....like i said before that "fumble" name me a couple plays were he just didnt get it done??

he can't do it. the truth is, before the rest of the team fell apart jp was very accurate. didn't air out receivers, didnt skip balls to them. gave them the ball where they had an opportunity to get YAC.

but he's so bad. i hate accurate throws, touchdown bombs, scoring drives and YAC. all you haters need to shut the hell up because jp stepped up and did his job quite well yesterday.

Hell ill help you out...3rd and 3 at midfield....he took a sack trying to outrun LaBoi to the edge....

Now name me another....I'll bet you $1000 that you cant

come on...as I said before, I'm not a JP hater...he just didn't seem any different than I've seen him play for the last few years, he was certainly not close to "perfect", hence my laughter...I'll give you one thing, I did not see any "skipped passes".

I guess the bottom line is if he had really "gotten it done", the Bills would have won.