Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

JP didn't give up 41 points

JP didn't allow 370 yards of offense

JP didn't let the Cardinals hold the ball for 36 minutes

JP didn't give up 26 first downs, including 2 by penalty

JP didn't let the Cardinals convert 9/15 first downs

JP did account for 3 turnovers, and aside from one one beautiful TD bomb (to a wide open receiver), looked more befuddled than Sarah Palin

A good post overall. But was it really necessary for you to throw in a swipe at someone whose political views you disagree with in the middle of what should be a football thread?

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JP didn't give up 41 points

JP didn't allow 370 yards of offense

JP didn't let the Cardinals hold the ball for 36 minutes

JP didn't give up 26 first downs, including 2 by penalty

JP didn't let the Cardinals convert 9/15 first downs

JP did account for 3 turnovers, and aside from one one beautiful TD bomb (to a wide open receiver), looked more befuddled than Sarah Palin

When the coaches look at the film tomorrow, they will find a whole lot across the entire team that went wrong. JP had some bad plays as has Trent in every game he has played this year.

I would like to answer your question with another question: Do you think Hamdan would increase our chances of beating SD (as opposed to JP of course)?

Don't worry, your answer will dictate how I will judge you forever.

Trick question. If Hamdan comes in, football as we all know it ceases to exist as the Chroisen one breaks all records ever set in one game and all Bills opponents forfeit their games in fear of being smited. So, the SD game becomes irrelevant.

Trick question. If Hamdan comes in, football as we all know it ceases to exist as the Chroisen one breaks all records ever set in one game and all Bills opponents forfeit their games in fear of being smited. So, the SD game becomes irrelevant.

Yeah, I was surprised the Dean answered my joke hypothetical question (posed entirely to make a fool of that Swamp guy)so seriously. If Trent is a no-go, and Hamdan gets the start I wont watch the game. I'm serious. I'm not denouncing my fandom or anything, I just wont watch the game.

A good post overall. But was it really necessary for you to throw in a swipe at someone whose political views you disagree with in the middle of what should be a football thread?

Lighten up. Even if you are going to vote for her,which is your right, you gotta admit, that was funny...and true.

I think the Bills could win, or lose, with any of their QBs. Trent gives this team the best chance to win, week-in and week-out. JP likely give the team a better chance to win than Hamdan, unless:

1. The offensive coaches feel they can better stick to their game plan with Hamdan's style, compared to JP's.

2. The Bills' players have lost confidence in, or respect for JP

3. Hamdan can keep the Bills in the game, and avoid game changing turnovers better than JP.

I don't really think any of the above, except possibly #1, are likely to be true.

Even if JP gives the Bills a better chance to win than Hamdan, the coaches may decide (one day this year) to give Gibran the nod over JP:

1. To see Hamdan in a real game, so they can start to assess their QB plans in the offseason

2. To simply put JP behind them, for whatever reasons (fans, for example).

I would love to poll the locker room and find out the confidence level the team has in Losman. It seemed that the game was lost when Edwards went down.

I honestly don't know. But I will say that other than one long pass today to Evans, and the game winner against the Jets last year, I can't think of another positive play JP has made for us recently.

Let me help you. The following are just a few positive plays JP made TODAY. These are taken directly from the Play-by-Play section at NFL.com:

3-7-BUF 23 (8:57) (Shotgun) 7-J.Losman pass short middle to 81-J.Hardy to BUF 40 for 17 yards

3-14-BUF 13 (12:21) (Shotgun) 7-J.Losman pass deep left to 83-L.Evans for 87 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

3-6-BUF 41 (4:22) (Shotgun) 7-J.Losman pass short left to 82-J.Reed to ARI 40 for 19 yards

1-10-ARI 29 (3:02) 83-L.Evans right end pushed ob at ARI 7 for 22 yards

3-2-ARI 2 (1:49) (Shotgun) 7-J.Losman up the middle for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN.

1-10-BUF 34 (2:28) 7-J.Losman pass short left to 84-R.Royal to BUF 39 for 5 yards (54-G.Hayes). [resulting fumble was not JP's fault]

1-10-BUF 21 (14:48) (Shotgun) 7-J.Losman pass short right to 23-M.Lynch to BUF 27 for 6 yards

I'll stop there. Obviously, you have no understanding of what a "positive play" is. Notice I included 1st down passes for 5 and 6 yards, as they are POSITIVE plays, and ones that Trent makes quite often. That's a good thing.

Notice I also left out a 13-yard completion, as it was on 3rd and 23. I also left off the 1st and 5 type passes late in the game, as the Bills were too far behind for those plays to have much of a positive impact.

So. now you are more educated and you can feel confident that, just today, JP made a minimum of 7, positive plays.

Let me help you. The following are just a few positive plays JP made TODAY. These are taken directly from the Play-by-Play section at NFL.com:

I think by "recently" he meant in the 4 games prior to today's game. Otherwise, his post makes little sense.

Why are you still posting on this thread? You yet again failed to mention anything worthwhile, but carried on like a child. We were busy talking about football.

I really do f*cking hate you. What are you ten years old? Don't lie.

Your honor, the defense would like to submit the following exhibits into evidence because they show the plaintiff is the person who should look at themselves in the mirror. It is the defenses contention that Mr. or Mrs. Murra is a completely nuts person who shouldn't be criticizing others:

If you think JP lost this game...you're an idiot. I hate using that word, but its true. JP Losman made great plays in the first half, and after he ran in that TD to go down by 7 he had the team pumped. He was 5/6 with a 151 QB rating, and the coaching staff chose to RUN THE BALL. They didn't trust JP, he got cold, we had to settle for a FG, and the defense promptly lost us the game. Blame the coaches for not letting JP "lose or win" this game if you're going to blame everyone. They deliberately chose to run 3 and out to Lynch and we proceeded to lose the game because of this. If you blame the game on JP you're just a sad depressed fan who can't get over the benching of Flutie, and hates the world when their fav QB isn't starting.

You're an idiot. I hope you're joking, because I truly think you're mentally challenged.

Did you not watch him after the Edwards TD? How about the Rushing TD? Last week people were praising Edwards for not seeming to mind when he threw a pick. They said it was whats great about him. I'm sick of you're hatred for this guy just because you don't like him. He's on the Bills. You're seriously running out of excuses as to why he's not a great backup QB.

Aww, I'm going to whine because he smiled after an interception. Waa! Waa! Play Hamden. You're all f*cking children.

Losman looked great in the first half. You're an idiot. Bitching about Losman, pretending his poor play in garbage time cost us the game only makes me lose absolutely all my respect for you're ability to assess football games.

No. You're an idiot, possibly retarded. Anyway I slice it? Try 158 QB rating, and putting the team in a position to win. What happened after that? The defense didn't get off the field. Hamden is a 3rd stringer NFL Europa loser who is only on the team because he is friends with TE and played halfway decent in garbage time of a preseason game. Take a minute and realize how irrational all you fans are. You freak out after sacks and blame JP, even though, ironically, he was only really sacked in situations in garbage time when they KNEW we were passing, and deliberately brought all they had.

Hahahahaha. JP threw those passes to Hardy and made great looks (just like TE) and did what I thought was perfect for a backup, and you still complain. You're classic buddy.

Evidence continues below...

I would love to poll the locker room and find out the confidence level the team has in Losman. It seemed that the game was lost when Edwards went down.

Well, you are nobody that matters, nothing! Neither am I. A poll wouldn't mean anything. The question is, what do THEY think, not what we think they may think.

But, that you suggest that the attitudes of his fellow professional teammates, were so damaged by him coming into the game, that the team had no chance to win a game, even though they were as close as only 7 points behind in the 3rd quarter, is reprehensible. If you really believe that, you should stop rooting for this team ASAP. Because, if that's true they are bunch of scum-sucking pussies. They must be guys who have never been in an unlikely comeback, never succeeded over long odds, never won a game with a substitute player they didn't think had the "right stuff".

So, what I am suggesting here is, if you REALLY believe that the game was lost when Edwards left, then you must think this is a really weak-willed team made up of worthless athletes....or perhaps your are just stupid. I'm guessing you are exaggerating, though, because thinking more precisely is too hard.

Wait...Did you fail again to say anything worthwhile? I think you did...Keep digging that hole buddy.

Edit: Can you just post my quote where I asked you to not clog these threads with your unnecessary amount of quoting? I love how much time you must have spent reading all my posts. Hopefully something intelligent wore on you.

Another poster who can't seem to take a joke. What happened to the sense of humor of The Wall?

YES, please. Go like the Argonauts, I don't care. SwampD might actually be the least football knowledgeable person I've encountered on these boards.

Assuming your asinine theory is correct (which I can assure you it is not), that means the Defense quit cuz JP came in...boy doesn't that mean the D is to blame? Wouldn't that make you feel bad for a guy instead of find obscure things to blast him about?

Seriously? Are you saying you're wife knows more than me about football because I don't jump off the boat with JP?

God, you're so annoying. I'm getting sick of you continually hopping into threads and take up all this space quoting things and saying nothing productive. No one cares what you have to say. I thought you would have learned your lesson after you didn't realize our coach played football.

What? Now you're disputing JP as an NFL Quarterback? Jesus, what did I just watch for 3 hours today? Have we already moved to Canada, was that a CFL game?

After re-reading your post I realize I was reading it out of context, sorry. This very well might be my last night on the board, so I'm giving it my all trying to sway the ignorant and often incorrect fans while I'm still in a furious mood.

I hope you decide to stick around. We can't afford to lose you. It seems the IDIOTS with no knowledge of football are begining to out number those who I enjoy reading[/b]. :D

:D:angry:

I would like to answer your question with another question: Do you think Hamdan would increase our chances of beating SD (as opposed to JP of course)?

Don't worry, your answer will dictate how I will judge you forever.

Your honor the defense rests and suggests giving a sentence of growing the :thumbdown: up for the plaintiff.

Your honor, the defense would like to submit the following exhibits into evidence because they show the plaintiff is the person who should look at themselves in the mirror. It is the defenses contention that Mr. or Mrs. Murra is a completely nuts person who shouldn't be criticizing others:

[/b]

I'll testify if you need me, seeing as four of those were directed at me.

I think by "recently" he meant in the 4 games prior to today's game. Otherwise, his post makes little sense.

Ya think? Well maybe, but take another look:

I honestly don't know. But I will say that other than one long pass today to Evans, and the game winner against the Jets last year, I can't think of another positive play JP has made for us recently. And I can think of many negative ones. Hamdan couldn't be worse(I hope)

With that answer, I sure hope that I'm still in good standing with you.