Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok. You got me. I'm going to leave now. Clearly these boards are too mature for me.

Where's the clapping hands jumping up and down happily smiley?

Dude, if you want to discuss things with grownups then act like one. Get it?

I don't give a crap if you agree with me or not but making childish comments to reinforce your opinion is superior makes most people here see you for what you are. 'Nuff said.

I meant plays that are anything but routine. I hardly think that a 6 yard gain is something to put in my scrapbook.

When positive plays are routine, teams win. When the routine becomes positive, teams win. The scrapbook plays are nice, but they aren't likely what's getting it done, down by down, game by game.

Had the defense made routine positive plays, with any regularity, this game may have ended differently.

Perhaps you are watching too much ESPN.

Anyone looking to blame this loss on a single Bills Player has an ample list of names to choose from...

JP is but one name on that long list...It was a Team effort...The Bills...for the most part...sucked down to the last Player today...And the Coaching was not much better...

And while I don't want to blame this loss on JP, this Team is not going to be the same without Trent...It's just not...He's a special Player at the most important Position...TE makes a HUGE difference and it seems as if the rest of the team knows as much cause they pretty much stopped playing when He went down...

It's just one Game...but the Bills will have to keep Trent healthy if they plan on being a Playoff Team...It's just My opinion, but as much as this Team has improved in a lot of areas, I don't think they are good enough to be a Contender with JP at QB...Like I said it's just My opinion...:thumbdown:

When positive plays are routine, teams win. When the routine becomes positive, teams win. The scrapbook plays are nice, but they aren't likely what's getting it done, down by down, game by game.

Had the defense made routine positive plays, with any regularity, this game may have ended differently.

Perhaps you are watching too much ESPN.

I agree about the D. They are why we lost. But you cannot honestly tell me that you were pleased with JP today.

Where's the clapping hands jumping up and down happily smiley?

Dude, if you want to discuss things with grownups then act like one. Get it?

I don't give a crap if you agree with me or not but making childish comments to reinforce your opinion is superior makes most people here see you for what you are. 'Nuff said.

As far as I'm concerned no one I've encountered on the internet has acted as much like a child as you. My proof is you not letting it go that I don't like you. Stop it. Stop parading around with this awkward aurora of self-esteem. Calm down, and realize that unlike you, I'm a member of these boards to discuss Bills football with who I thought would be smart, die-hard fans. You've proven this to be nothing but a social thing, and you've made me very embarrassed that I even have to type something like this out.

For all of us, grow up, and stop interfering with football talk. I don't know why no one else is putting you in your place, but to my knowledge, they've tried, and you just don't listen. I would prefer you to stop your pathetic attempt to guilt me into feeling like I'm just an immature poster. I was in the heat of the moment, and batting away JP Losman bashers. Unlike you, I was solely focused on talking about the Buffalo Bills. Now, hopefully once you're done, I can go back to that.

As far as I'm concerned no one I've encountered on the internet has acted as much like a child as you. My proof is you not letting it go that I don't like you. Stop it. Stop parading around with this awkward aurora of self-esteem. Calm down, and realize that unlike you, I'm a member of these boards to discuss Bills football with who I thought would be smart, die-hard fans. You've proven this to be nothing but a social thing, and you've made me very embarrassed that I even have to type something like this out.

For all of us, grow up, and stop interfering with football talk. I don't know why no one else is putting you in your place, but to my knowledge, they've tried, and you just don't listen. I would prefer you to stop your pathetic attempt to guilt me into feeling like I'm just an immature poster. I was in the heat of the moment, and batting away JP Losman bashers. Unlike you, I was solely focused on talking about the Buffalo Bills. Now, hopefully once you're done, I can go back to that.

I'm not trying to guilt you into anything I'm just pointing out that you need to ignore the mote in a lot of peoples eyes here and address the log in yours.

I can't make you feel anything. Only you can do that.

I agree about the D. They are why we lost. But you cannot honestly tell me that you were pleased with JP today.

As I said, we saw good JP and bad JP, today.

I was VERY pleased with him in the first half. We haven't been getting great offensive play in the first half of games, this year, and JP put up 14 points, in two consecutive offensive drives. 7 on a beautiful pass and 7 on a very nice drive.

I was not pleased at all when, after the Royal fumble and the subsequent Arizona score, the Bills were in a position where they simply went to desperate and predictable playcalling. When the D knows what is coming, and is blitzing the QB, JP does not look good. Few QBs can look good, but JP looks worse than most, in that situation. When that happened, we saw the bad side of JP Losman.

I don't think JP played any major role in the defeat, though. I don't think the Bills would have won with Brett Favre at QB. :thumbdown:

As I said, we saw good JP and bad JP, today.

I was VERY pleased with him in the first half. We haven't been getting great offensive play in the first half of games, this year, and JP put up 14 points, in two consecutive offensive drives. 7 on a beautiful pass and 7 on a very nice drive.

I was not pleased at all when, after the Royal fumble and the subsequent Arizona score, the Bills were in a position where they simply went to desperate and predictable playcalling. When the D knows what is coming, and is blitzing the QB, JP does not look good. Few QBs can look good, but JP looks worse than most, in that situation. When that happened, we saw the bad side of JP Losman.

I don't think JP played any major role in the defeat, though. I don't think the Bills would have won with Brett Favre at QB. :thumbdown:

They may have with Trent, though. Boy, our D was bad today.

Translation: I don't know.

It was Tony Eason against the Bears. Notice I'm not calling you stupid or an idiot or questioning your football knowledge.

'Nuff said.

No. Of course I knew that. The reality is, why would I care to remember that? They got killed by the Bears. In fact, I don't even think Eason started all the games that year. I think he came in relief for Steve Grogan, who I'll have you know, was their QB before Eason, something I doubt you knew. The translation of my response was really: Why are you still posting?

I think you're missing the point. To even bring up JP's play and relate that in any way to why we lost is kinda like watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and saying the movie sucked because the pants were ugly. One thing has nothing to do with the other. The Bills lost because their defense let Warner look like the league's MVP. JP or no JP it doesn't matter.

No. Of course I knew that. The reality is, why would I care to remember that? They got killed by the Bears. In fact, I don't even think Eason started all the games that year. I think he came in relief for Steve Grogan, who I'll have you know, was their QB before Eason, something I doubt you knew. The translation of my response was really: Why are you still posting?

:thumbdown:

Ok, I was talking football. Isn't that why you're here? Here's another one. What was the name of the first person ever drafted in the NFL?

I think you're missing the point. To even bring up JP's play and relate that in any way to why we lost is kinda like watching Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants and saying the movie sucked because the pants were ugly. One thing has nothing to do with the other. The Bills lost because their defense let Warner look like the league's MVP. JP or no JP it doesn't matter.

I don't even know how to respond to a post that referenced the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"...um...OK...JP's great?

If Trent is a no-go, and Hamdan gets the start I wont watch the game. I'm serious. I'm not denouncing my fandom or anything, I just wont watch the game.

That's an extreme reaction based on too little information. I feel that most of the people on these boards--including you--know very little about Hamdan. Have you watched him in practice? Have you watched footage of his play in NFL Europe?

Given that we--and I include myself--know so little about Hamdan, I think it's best if we let the coaching staff decide whether he should be promoted to #2 QB status. Thus far, their decision to stick with Losman as the #2 indicates either that Losman has shown more in practice etc. than Hamdan, or else that they prefer Losman's experience to Hamdan's inexperience. Or it could just be a question of preferring the devil they know to the devil they don't know. (By this I mean they've seen a lot more of Losman in regular season games, than they've seen of Hamdan.)

But whatever the coaching staff's rationale for preferring Losman to Hamdan, it's something that could change, if Losman were to play badly enough, or if Hamdan were to show enough in practice. If Hamdan were to take the field for any length of time, it would be a chance to see whether he'd make a viable #2 QB for next year, or whether we'll need to draft a backup QB in April.

I don't even know how to respond to a post that referenced the "Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants"...um...OK...JP's great?

I know.. I know. I was trying to think of a really bad chick flick. But you seem to have gotten the point. :thumbdown: