Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

If you agree, then the post wasn't written for you. I've just read through much of this thread again, and many people tend to ignore the posts that make sense, and argue against what amounts to the lowest quality posts to try and win an argument.

I don't agree with your position on JP, but agree that this has been discussed to death. By now, all the issues you discussed have been raised (and refuted) many times.

You said you were sick of the continued discussion of JP, too, and I agree. It's been discussed to death, there are people on all sides of the issue for various reasons. I wondered why you said you were sick of the discussion, and then proceeded to discuss the issue, and offered nothing new to the discussion.

"I'm sick of constantly discussing this issue...so let me discuss it some more!"

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't agree with your position on JP, but agree that this has been discussed to death. By now, all the issues you discussed have been raised (and refuted) many times.

You said you were sick of the continued discussion of JP, too, and I agree. It's been discussed to death, there are people on all sides of the issue for various reasons. I wondered why you said you were sick of the discussion, and then proceeded to discuss the issue, and offered nothing new to the discussion.

"I'm sick of constantly discussing this issue...so let me discuss it some more!"

I didn't want to say, "Why are we still even worrying about disecting the play of JP Losman? Haven't we done enough of that over the last ~4 years?", without illustrating what my position is. My point is that arguing about this one game is really somewhat stupid when we have so much previous knowledge of the subject. JP didn't look much better or much worse than he has in the past.

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree about whether Mike's points have been refuted. Personally, I think he's dead-on accurate, but as you point out this issue has indeed been discussed to death. If general managers around the league agree with your point of view, we should expect to see considerable interest in Losman once he becomes a free agent. If they agree with Mike, I wouldn't expect to see much more interest in Losman than there was in Harrington or in other first round QBs who didn't work out for the teams that picked them. We'll know in less than a year.