Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

come on...as I said before, I'm not a JP hater...he just didn't seem any different than I've seen him play for the last few years, he was certainly not close to "perfect", hence my laughter...I'll give you one thing, I did not see any "skipped passes".

I guess the bottom line is if he had really "gotten it done", the Bills would have won.

Dude are you serious....there are only two QB's in the league(Manning/Brady when healthy) that could have kept up with what Arizona was doing to our defense....

JP for 3 quarters played GREAT football.....if you know football..you cant deny it.....why cant you just admit that

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude are you serious....there are only two QB's in the league(Manning/Brady when healthy) that could have kept up with what Arizona was doing to our defense....

JP for 3 quarters played GREAT football.....if you know football..you cant deny it.....why cant you just admit that

ROFLMAO..

ROFLMAO..

you're kidding right? YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH A 151 QB RATING??!! The guy said he played great and near perfect up until a point (that point being garbage time). What are you laughing at? Your inability to face facts?

you're kidding right? YOU WERE NOT SATISFIED WITH A 151 QB RATING??!! The guy said he played great and near perfect up until a point (that point being garbage time). What are you laughing at? Your inability to face facts?

No such thing as garbage time when you are losing ;)

Great!!He was ok..Still made the same stupid plays he did when he was a starter..In case you forgot here is a reminder

Jps First full series

Buffalo Bills at 9:52, (1st play from scrimmage 9:48) BUF ARI

1st and 10 at BUF 20 (9:48) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete short left to J.Reed.

2nd and 10 at BUF 20 (9:43) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short right to M.Lynch to BUF 23 for 3 yards (E.Green).

3rd and 7 at BUF 23 (8:57) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short middle to J.Hardy to BUF 40 for 17 yards (A.Rolle) [D.Dockett].

1st and 10 at BUF 40 (8:14) M.Lynch right tackle to BUF 47 for 7 yards (T.LaBoy, A.Francisco).

2nd and 3 at BUF 47 (8:14) PENALTY on BUF-J.Losman, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 47 - No Play.

2nd and 8 at BUF 42 (7:26) M.Lynch up the middle to BUF 47 for 5 yards (T.LaBoy).

3rd and 3 at BUF 47 (6:41) (Shotgun) J.Losman sacked at BUF 45 for -2 yards (T.LaBoy). Drive ender

4th and 5 at BUF 45 (6:04) B.Moorman punts 55 yards to end zone, Center-R.Neill, Touchback.

Timeout at 05:55.

2nd series

Buffalo Bills at 14:15, (1st play from scrimmage 14:08) BUF ARI

1st and 10 at BUF 17 (14:08) M.Lynch left tackle to BUF 17 for no gain (C.Campbell).

2nd and 10 at BUF 17 (13:26) (Shotgun) PENALTY on BUF-B.Butler, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 17 - No Play.

2nd and 15 at BUF 12 (13:03) (Shotgun) M.Lynch left tackle to BUF 13 for 1 yard (T.LaBoy).

3rd and 14 at BUF 13 (12:21) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass deep left to L.Evans for 87 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 6 14 Nice Play

R.Lindell extra point is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman. 7 14

Timeout at 12:09.

3rd Series was very good..Nice call on the sneak

1st and 10 at BUF 37 (5:43) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short right to M.Lynch pushed ob at BUF 38 for 1 yard (R.Hood).

2nd and 9 at BUF 38 (5:07) M.Lynch up the middle to BUF 41 for 3 yards (K.Iwebema, K.Dansby).

3rd and 6 at BUF 41 (4:22) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short left to J.Reed to ARZ 40 for 19 yards (E.Green, A.Rolle).

1st and 10 at ARZ 40 (3:43) (Shotgun) M.Lynch left tackle to ARZ 29 for 11 yards (K.Dansby, A.Francisco).

1st and 10 at ARZ 29 (3:02) L.Evans right end pushed ob at ARZ 7 for 22 yards (A.Francisco).

1st and 7 at ARZ 7 (2:25) M.Lynch left tackle to ARZ 3 for 4 yards (A.Rolle).

Two-Minute Warning

2nd and 3 at ARZ 3 (2:00) M.Lynch up the middle to ARZ 2 for 1 yard (D.Dockett, T.LaBoy).

Timeout #1 by ARZ at 01:49.

3rd and 2 at ARZ 2 (1:49) (Shotgun) J.Losman up the middle for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 13 21

R.Lindell extra point is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman.

4th Possesion

1st and 10 at BUF 44 (12:38) M.Lynch right end to ARZ 34 for 22 yards (A.Francisco).

1st and 10 at ARZ 34 (12:05) M.Lynch left tackle to ARZ 35 for -1 yards (K.Dansby).

2nd and 11 at ARZ 35 (11:29) J.Losman sacked at ARZ 39 for -4 yards (D.Dockett).

PENALTY on ARZ-T.LaBoy, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at ARZ 35 - No Play.

2nd and 6 at ARZ 30 (11:06) M.Lynch up the middle to ARZ 29 for 1 yard (D.Dockett, B.Robinson).

3rd and 5 at ARZ 29 (10:25) (Shotgun) M.Lynch right tackle to ARZ 30 for -1 yards (K.Dansby).

4th and 6 at ARZ 30 (9:39) R.Lindell 48 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman. 17 24

Timeout at 09:35.

Blame that one on poor playcalling

5th Possedsion was Royals Fumble

1st and 10 at BUF 34 (2:28) J.Losman pass short left to R.Royal to BUF 39 for 5 yards (G.Hayes). FUMBLES (G.Hayes), RECOVERED by ARZ-D.Dockett at BUF 41. D.Dockett to BUF 28 for 13 yards (R.Corner).

Heres where we needed a drive to get back to 10 under..This is what we get..

Buffalo Bills at 14:55, (1st play from scrimmage 14:48) BUF ARI

1st and 10 at BUF 21 (14:48) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short right to M.Lynch to BUF 27 for 6 yards (C.Haggans).

2nd and 4 at BUF 27 (14:11) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short left to M.Lynch to BUF 27 for no gain (C.Okeafor) [D.Dockett].

PENALTY on BUF-B.Butler, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 27 - No Play.

2nd and 14 at BUF 17 (13:42) (Shotgun) J.Losman sacked at BUF 9 for -8 yards (G.Watson). FUMBLES (G.Watson), touched at BUF 11, RECOVERED by ARZ-G.Hayes at BUF 19. G.Hayes to BUF 19 for no gain (F.Jackson, L.Walker).

Dont tell me a comeback cant get done..We just did it 2 weeks ago with less time..And a defense that gave up a big scoring drive to boot...

We needed to give the D another cahnce and we get a GUHHHH...

Still 10 minutes left when this drive started but game over now so why bother..We still had a shot up till the last turnover..If you call that great quarterbacking then you must be from Detroit....

Great!!He was ok..Still made the same stupid plays he did when he was a starter..In case you forgot here is a reminder

I don't see how posting all of his plays really solidified your point at all. I think it proved that, like I have said all through out this thread, he had a Great, or Near perfect 1st half. He was still good up until the Royal fumble. Your stats proved that to be true.

I don't see how posting all of his plays really solidified your point at all. I think it proved that, like I have said all through out this thread, he had a Great, or Near perfect 1st half. He was still good up until the Royal fumble. Your stats proved that to be true.

He plays good till a point..Then he has the play that blows the whole drive up..He had his best drive of his career in the 2nd qtr then he reverted back to his old self with the game in balance..Beleive what you want I am glad he is oughta here after this year..

He had his best drive of his career in the 2nd qtr

Were you watching the Chiefs game from '05? Or perhaps the Jaxonville comeback, or was it the Houston Texans last drive in '06? I'm sorry but the guy has been inconsistent. I love Trent, he's our man, but has it made you forget that JP was a pretty darn good QB for a few years? I mean really? You think he had one of his best drives of his career in that game? I couldn't read past that line...

Were you watching the Chiefs game from '05? Or perhaps the Jaxonville comeback, or was it the Houston Texans last drive in '06? I'm sorry but the guy has been inconsistent. I love Trent, he's our man, but has it made you forget that JP was a pretty darn good QB for a few years? I mean really? You think he had one of his best drives of his career in that game? I couldn't read past that line...

You changed the subject..You called it great..I disagreed..I have seen great and that wasnt great..I was just pointing out the obvious..I see 2 drives out of a whole game..I dont see how that amounts to 3 great qtrs of football..

I don't blame this on JP, he did an average job as a backup... But he confirmed why he's not our starter. Same old JP, holding the ball too long waiting for the long ball or waiting for what he perceived as an open receiver. Funny how TE doesn't need to wait that long to get the ball out of his hands. Bottom line, JP doesn't read defenses or see the field like a starting QB in the NFL. He certainly didn't lose us this game, but he didn't win it for us either.

What he said.

I really do not think anyone is blaming Losman for the loss. This loss first & foremost falls squarely on the defense. They could not make a stop yesterday. With that being said though I really think what some people are trying to say & I tend to agree is that they are tired of Losman's act. The guy is just not a good qb in any system. I do not understand why it is so tough after 5 years of watching this guy play to realize that he does not have the mental capacity to play the qb position in the NFL. He just does not make decisions quick enough & does not use the whole field. If Losman plays against SD, the other 2 facets of the game(defense & ST) are going to really need to step up to account & make up for Losman's many shortcomings. I am also sick of reading "that Edwards is the better QB for the bills system". Edwards is the better qb period, in any system.

I could not agree more with you about the challenge flag not being thrown. Right or wrong, DJ had to take a chance, by not challenging he basically waived the white flag.

What he said too.

You want to know why people can't come up with one play by JP that cost us the game?

Because it wasn't a close game that turned on one play, you dingbat.

;)

Ok he didnt.....like i said before that "fumble" name me a couple plays were he just didnt get it done??

Hell ill help you out...3rd and 3 at midfield....he took a sack trying to outrun LaBoi to the edge....

Now name me another....I'll bet you $1000 that you cant

Do you include his fumble with 12:28 left in the first quarter? How about his delay of game penalty that occurred at with 8:14 in the the first quarter? Is it just after Royals fumble with 2:33 left in the third quarter?

Do you include his fumble with 12:28 left in the first quarter? How about his delay of game penalty that occurred at with 8:14 in the the first quarter? Is it just after Royals fumble with 2:33 left in the third quarter?

Did you watch that play??? Did you not notice that there was a missed assignment??? Did you not notice that there was a DLINE trailing JP a split second after he took the snap....??? Do you know football?? Do you want to blame that on JP really??

As for the delay of game?? It happened after the phantom penalty, the ref had to explain the flag pick-up...The refs never reset the clock...Did you notice later in the game...the same situation happened...and the Bills hurried to the line...The mid judge came in blew the whistle and had the head ref reset the clock to 25seconds??? Do you want to know why that happened?? or do i have to explain that part of the game to you too??

Did you watch that play??? Did you not notice that there was a missed assignment??? Did you not notice that there was a DLINE trailing JP a split second after he took the snap....??? Do you know football?? Do you want to blame that on JP really??

As for the delay of game?? It happened after the phantom penalty, the ref had to explain the flag pick-up...The refs never reset the clock...Did you notice later in the game...the same situation happened...and the Bills hurried to the line...The mid judge came in blew the whistle and had the head ref reset the clock to 25seconds??? Do you want to know why that happened?? or do i have to explain that part of the game to you too??

1. Yes, I did.

2. Yes, I did.

3. Yes, I did.

Did you notice that there was a missed assignment when TE was bashed to the ground and there was a split second before he was hit. Did you notice he made a completion? Or are you an idiot who doesn't know football?

Also, nice way to make excuses for the penalty. ;)

He had a few big plays: the long bomb to Evans, the TD run, two or three big completions. We've always known that, under the right circumstances, Losman can give you a big play. It's what he does the rest of the time that's the problem. And that was just as much the case in the Cards game as it's been throughout this guy's career. Do you feel he made decisions quickly? That he did a good job of seeing his second and third options? Do you think he sensed pressure well, and did a good job of getting rid of the ball quickly, or stepping up in the pocket to avoid the pressure?

I'll grant that he probably did one or more of these things here or there. But if you think this guy did these things throughout the game--or even for the first three quarters--you're mistaken.

He had a few big plays: the long bomb to Evans, the TD run, two or three big completions. We've always known that, under the right circumstances, Losman can give you a big play. It's what he does the rest of the time that's the problem. And that was just as much the case in the Cards game as it's been throughout this guy's career. Do you feel he made decisions quickly? That he did a good job of seeing his second and third options? Do you think he sensed pressure well, and did a good job of getting rid of the ball quickly, or stepping up in the pocket to avoid the pressure?

I'll grant that he probably did one or more of these things here or there. But if you think this guy did these things throughout the game--or even for the first three quarters--you're mistaken.

I agree with you but I'll save YOOOO the trouble. Did you pay attention to the game? Did you see all of the great things he did on every play or are you just and idiot who knows nothing about football.

;)

Jps First full series

Buffalo Bills at 9:52, (1st play from scrimmage 9:48) BUF ARI

1st and 10 at BUF 20 (9:48) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass incomplete short left to J.Reed.

2nd and 10 at BUF 20 (9:43) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short right to M.Lynch to BUF 23 for 3 yards (E.Green).

3rd and 7 at BUF 23 (8:57) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short middle to J.Hardy to BUF 40 for 17 yards (A.Rolle) [D.Dockett].

1st and 10 at BUF 40 (8:14) M.Lynch right tackle to BUF 47 for 7 yards (T.LaBoy, A.Francisco).

2nd and 3 at BUF 47 (8:14) PENALTY on BUF-J.Losman, Delay of Game, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 47 - No Play.

2nd and 8 at BUF 42 (7:26) M.Lynch up the middle to BUF 47 for 5 yards (T.LaBoy).

3rd and 3 at BUF 47 (6:41) (Shotgun) J.Losman sacked at BUF 45 for -2 yards (T.LaBoy). Drive ender

4th and 5 at BUF 45 (6:04) B.Moorman punts 55 yards to end zone, Center-R.Neill, Touchback.

Timeout at 05:55.

2nd series

Buffalo Bills at 14:15, (1st play from scrimmage 14:08) BUF ARI

1st and 10 at BUF 17 (14:08) M.Lynch left tackle to BUF 17 for no gain (C.Campbell).

2nd and 10 at BUF 17 (13:26) (Shotgun) PENALTY on BUF-B.Butler, False Start, 5 yards, enforced at BUF 17 - No Play.

2nd and 15 at BUF 12 (13:03) (Shotgun) M.Lynch left tackle to BUF 13 for 1 yard (T.LaBoy).

3rd and 14 at BUF 13 (12:21) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass deep left to L.Evans for 87 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 6 14 Nice Play

R.Lindell extra point is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman. 7 14

Timeout at 12:09.

3rd Series was very good..Nice call on the sneak

1st and 10 at BUF 37 (5:43) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short right to M.Lynch pushed ob at BUF 38 for 1 yard (R.Hood).

2nd and 9 at BUF 38 (5:07) M.Lynch up the middle to BUF 41 for 3 yards (K.Iwebema, K.Dansby).

3rd and 6 at BUF 41 (4:22) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short left to J.Reed to ARZ 40 for 19 yards (E.Green, A.Rolle).

1st and 10 at ARZ 40 (3:43) (Shotgun) M.Lynch left tackle to ARZ 29 for 11 yards (K.Dansby, A.Francisco).

1st and 10 at ARZ 29 (3:02) L.Evans right end pushed ob at ARZ 7 for 22 yards (A.Francisco).

1st and 7 at ARZ 7 (2:25) M.Lynch left tackle to ARZ 3 for 4 yards (A.Rolle).

Two-Minute Warning

2nd and 3 at ARZ 3 (2:00) M.Lynch up the middle to ARZ 2 for 1 yard (D.Dockett, T.LaBoy).

Timeout #1 by ARZ at 01:49.

3rd and 2 at ARZ 2 (1:49) (Shotgun) J.Losman up the middle for 2 yards, TOUCHDOWN. 13 21

R.Lindell extra point is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman.

4th Possesion

1st and 10 at BUF 44 (12:38) M.Lynch right end to ARZ 34 for 22 yards (A.Francisco).

1st and 10 at ARZ 34 (12:05) M.Lynch left tackle to ARZ 35 for -1 yards (K.Dansby).

2nd and 11 at ARZ 35 (11:29) J.Losman sacked at ARZ 39 for -4 yards (D.Dockett).

PENALTY on ARZ-T.LaBoy, Defensive Offside, 5 yards, enforced at ARZ 35 - No Play.

2nd and 6 at ARZ 30 (11:06) M.Lynch up the middle to ARZ 29 for 1 yard (D.Dockett, B.Robinson).

3rd and 5 at ARZ 29 (10:25) (Shotgun) M.Lynch right tackle to ARZ 30 for -1 yards (K.Dansby).

4th and 6 at ARZ 30 (9:39) R.Lindell 48 yard field goal is GOOD, Center-R.Neill, Holder-B.Moorman. 17 24

Timeout at 09:35.

Blame that one on poor playcalling

5th Possedsion was Royals Fumble

1st and 10 at BUF 34 (2:28) J.Losman pass short left to R.Royal to BUF 39 for 5 yards (G.Hayes). FUMBLES (G.Hayes), RECOVERED by ARZ-D.Dockett at BUF 41. D.Dockett to BUF 28 for 13 yards (R.Corner).

Heres where we needed a drive to get back to 10 under..This is what we get..

Buffalo Bills at 14:55, (1st play from scrimmage 14:48) BUF ARI

1st and 10 at BUF 21 (14:48) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short right to M.Lynch to BUF 27 for 6 yards (C.Haggans).

2nd and 4 at BUF 27 (14:11) (Shotgun) J.Losman pass short left to M.Lynch to BUF 27 for no gain (C.Okeafor) [D.Dockett].

PENALTY on BUF-B.Butler, Offensive Holding, 10 yards, enforced at BUF 27 - No Play.

2nd and 14 at BUF 17 (13:42) (Shotgun) J.Losman sacked at BUF 9 for -8 yards (G.Watson). FUMBLES (G.Watson), touched at BUF 11, RECOVERED by ARZ-G.Hayes at BUF 19. G.Hayes to BUF 19 for no gain (F.Jackson, L.Walker).

Dont tell me a comeback cant get done..We just did it 2 weeks ago with less time..And a defense that gave up a big scoring drive to boot...

We needed to give the D another cahnce and we get a GUHHHH...

Still 10 minutes left when this drive started but game over now so why bother..We still had a shot up till the last turnover..If you call that great quarterbacking then you must be from Detroit....

Why did you go with his first full series? Is it because it leaves his fumble out?

Why did you go with his first full series? Is it because it leaves his fumble out?

I figured he hadnt played in awhile and there is always some confusion when you come in on a situation...As much as I dislike his play I cant really place that one on him..But to say he played great after that game is downright retarded...

Also, nice way to make excuses for the penalty. ;)

Its not an excuse...watch the play...and notice that the ref dont even blow the whistle until a good 4-5 seconds after the clock expired....

Why do you think that is??

Think about it?