Those blaming JP....??

YOOOOOO

Look at his avatar. (You've been very slow on the uptake, lately.)

As for the time of possession. That all changes if the defense MAKES A STOP!

In the first half, the Bills scored on 2 of 4 drives (both TDs). That's better than they have been doing lately, in the first half. Arizona scored on all four of their possessions.

In the beginning of the 3rd Quarter (after a short unsuccessful drive by AZ) the Bills drove for a FG. The next series, the Cards drove through the Bills D like it wasn't there.

The offense was not the cause of the Bills D being tired. The Bills defense did much of that by themselves.

Lately, lately!!! How dare you sell me short. I've been doing that for a long time!! :thumbdown:

After you said you're not Christ I said Jesus... Who's slow on the uptake now! :lol:

You're just pissed about this from the hotties thread:

I said no wives could be part of it. But I know Deano is proud of his fiance so I'll let the rules slide a little here she is.

I really do f*cking hate you. What are you ten years old? Don't lie.

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Murra hates me!!! :D:D:angry::angry:

I bow to your superior knowledge on all things football. Not knowing Jauron played pro ball isn't a huge sin. I'm sure there are things you don't know about this team that I do. That doesn't make me a better or worse fan than you.

If you get so upset about people on this board you do need to leave. Go back and read your posts and then tell me who's acting like a ten year old. :lol:

• Replies 402
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lately, lately!!! How dare you sell me short. I've been doing that for a long time!! :thumbdown:

After you said you're not Christ I said Jesus... Who's slow on the uptake now! :lol:

You're just pissed about this from the hotties thread:

Waaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!! Murra hates me!!! :D:D:angry::angry:

I bow to your superior knowledge on all things football. Not knowing Jauron played pro ball isn't a huge sin. I'm sure there are things you don't know about this team that I do. That doesn't make me a better or worse fan than you.

If you get so upset about people on this board you do need to leave. Go back and read your posts and then tell me who's acting like a ten year old. :lol:

Why are you still posting on this thread? You yet again failed to mention anything worthwhile, but carried on like a child. We were busy talking about football.

in all seriousness though, not trying to be rude, aren't most people in new jersey giants or jets fans or even eagles fans, why the bills, what did you grow up here or something?

Liked Thurman out of college and followed him to the Bills....

Liked Thurman out of college and followed him to the Bills....

thats cool, it amazed me he kept sanders on the bench all that time. i still like thurman better though. so are you surrounded by jets fans and all them, if so that must be annoying.

JP didn't give up 41 points

JP didn't allow 370 yards of offense

JP didn't let the Cardinals hold the ball for 36 minutes

JP didn't give up 26 first downs, including 2 by penalty

JP didn't let the Cardinals convert 9/15 first downs

JP did account for 3 turnovers, and aside from one one beautiful TD bomb (to a wide open receiver), looked more befuddled than Sarah Palin

After re-reading your post I realize I was reading it out of context, sorry. This very well might be my last night on the board, so I'm giving it my all trying to sway the ignorant and often incorrect fans while I'm still in a furious mood.

I hope you decide to stick around. We can't afford to lose you. It seems the IDIOTS with no knowledge of football are begining to out number those who I enjoy reading. :thumbdown:

Just a question to all those who defending JP; if he has to start against SD, do you really see any differrent outcome than that of today. I really liked him but have no confidence in him anymore. He tries to do to much. He can't manage a drive/game, has no pocket presence, doesn't have faith in his receivers to make a play. It sounds like a joke but I'd rather try out Hamdan, because I know what I'm going to get from JP.

JP didn't give up 41 points

JP didn't allow 370 yards of offense

JP didn't let the Cardinals hold the ball for 36 minutes

JP didn't give up 26 first downs, including 2 by penalty

JP didn't let the Cardinals convert 9/15 first downs

JP did account for 3 turnovers, and aside from one one beautiful TD bomb (to a wide open receiver), looked more befuddled than Sarah Palin

He looked good on the second TD drive, dontcha think? He certainly didn't look clueless on the TD run.

Nice Palin joke, though,.

Just a question to all those who defending JP; if he has to start against SD, do you really see any differrent outcome than that of today. I really liked him but have no confidence in him anymore. He tries to do to much. He can't manage a drive/game, has no pocket presence, doesn't have faith in his receivers to make a play. It sounds like a joke but I'd rather try out Hamdan, because I know what I'm going to get from JP.

I would like to answer your question with another question: Do you think Hamdan would increase our chances of beating SD (as opposed to JP of course)?

Don't worry, your answer will dictate how I will judge you forever.

I would like to answer your question with another question: Do you think Hamdan (would increase our chances of beating SD as opposed to JP of course)?

I think if either JP or Hamdan play against the Chargers we lose.

I would like to answer your question with another question: Do you think Hamdan would increase our chances of beating SD (as opposed to JP of course)?

I honestly don't know. But I will say that other than one long pass today to Evans, and the game winner against the Jets last year, I can't think of another positive play JP has made for us recently. And I can think of many negative ones. Hamdan couldn't be worse(I hope)

With that answer, I sure hope that I'm still in good standing with you.

Defense was brutal today. Difference in the game, no question. However, looking at Losman, he is just not good. He holds on to the ball waaaayyyyy too long- still. 4 years and he is no better than he was when he was a rookie. If Edwards can't play, this season is pretty much over unless the defense gets it together and we can win games 9-6. Three times, I saw Losman drop back, look and throw. 30 times, I saw him drop back, look, look, look, look, get sacked or force a throw. The difference between Edwards and Losman is very clearly evident. It's like night and day. Sure JP has a good play or two or a great throw once a game but Edwards controls the game, makes consistent, good decisions and wins games. Anyone who defends Losman is either a relative of his, bought his jersey or is just looking for an arguement.

I think the Bills could win, or lose, with any of their QBs. Trent gives this team the best chance to win, week-in and week-out. JP likely give the team a better chance to win than Hamdan, unless:

1. The offensive coaches feel they can better stick to their game plan with Hamdan's style, compared to JP's.

2. The Bills' players have lost confidence in, or respect for JP

3. Hamdan can keep the Bills in the game, and avoid game changing turnovers better than JP.

I don't really think any of the above, except possibly #1, are likely to be true.

Even if JP gives the Bills a better chance to win than Hamdan, the coaches may decide (one day this year) to give Gibran the nod over JP:

1. To see Hamdan in a real game, so they can start to assess their QB plans in the offseason

2. To simply put JP behind them, for whatever reasons (fans, for example).